Chapter 1

Sandy's Pov:

He looks at me with those ocean sea sky blue eyes that glistened with the river beside him, the beautiful well prepared picnic sat on the green fresh cut grass which made my stomach growl.

"Haha! I'm guessing your hungry? As usual!" He laughs with his funny laugh, biting on a ham and cheese sandwich trying to make me jealous.

"Hmmmm! Yum! Let me have one!" I demand and leaped for the picnic basket but he quickly grabs it off the blanket, which lead me to fall on the picnic blanket.

"No, hi first?" He cheekily chuckles with a wink and evil smirk.

"Nope!' I argue, sticking my tongue out at him childishly then immediately try to bounce on him to get the picnic basket but he just dodges, covering my brand new pink flowered dress with green marks, this doesn't bother me as when I'm always with Cameron, I can never come back clean and tidy. Plus, that's less to worry.

I haven't eaten all morning  and now it's lunch I'm eager to eat! Knowing Cameron always has something delicious and edible with him that he makes, my mission is... To get that basket. This is more important then an expensive dress. Food beats all odds in my rule. I give him a evil killing glare giving him a warning sign to beware.

I constantly try to jump on him but it always leads to me falling and him chuckling which now is annoying.

Argh!! I'm hungry! I sit on my bottom on the neatly ironed yellow flowered blanket as bright as the boiling shimmering sun. And put on a pout, tired, hungry and exhausted from all the leaping. Why can't he just give me the damn picnic basket?!

"If you don't let me eat then I'm leaving Cameron!!" I threaten with an frustrated, angry expression rubbed all over my face, looking as tough as a not wanting to be awakening lion.

Cameron's Pov 

She puts an cute, adorable face trying to seem 'tough' more like a confuse puppy, she was like a kitten seeing a laser trying to catch it, unaware of how it is moving and how it is impossible and so difficult, hard to catch not knowing it is just being pointed out of a laser pen light and the laser is untouchable, just visible.

"And miss my amazing, glorious cooking? Are you sure you can resist?" I laugh manly and gave her a cheeky wink signifying 'try again?'

"No. I am leaving!!" She announces getting up from the blanket and grabbing the blanket that I have ironed just for this special occasion, she ruins all my hard work, scrunching it all up and throwing it on the ground.

She is never happy when she's hungry.

Maybe I should just give it to her?

Suddenly, I can hear elephant fast foot steps running towards me... Suddenly, I notice I was distracted in my own world, looking at the clear but still a few clouds sky. I look down back to earth and the last thing I saw was a scary, crazy, wide eyes monster, more precisely the grudge which rugby tackles me to the hard ground and I went black out for a few seconds with a heavy weight on me.

When I open my eyes, the heavy weight is gone and all I can just hear is crunching and loud gulps, louder than the sea swaying back and forth constantly. It is like a squirrel crunching on a nut, in poverty and hunger. However, when I open my eyes it's just as close as my guess.

Sandy is there biting on six sandwiches in the same time with three sandwiches in both hands and it seems like she's not even taking a single breath, siting on the grass carelessly how the grass will leave stains all over her obviously new dress, she's probably used to be being untidy, she always ends up messy in the end of the day when she's with me, no matter how hard she tries and no matter how gorgeous and well prepare she is.

She is always pretty, adorable and wonderful anyway, no matter what the situation is even when she looked like the monster grudge tackling me, a squirrel biting on nuts, a fat elephant stumping onto me to get my food, a kangaroo trying to bounce on me and most especially, a confuse puppy and clueless kitty.