Chapter 6

Sandy's POV

I arrive to school with the biggest smile in my face, still joyful and merry of the me and Cameron's day yesterday; I know that day will be one of those precious memorises we will always remember, all our days spent together are so irreplaceable but this one it feels so new and different however, in a good way; if that makes sense?

In all our 5 and a half years together, I have never felt this way, it is so odd but in a pleasant way; could this be love?

In fact all my life I have never felt this way so it must be because of something marvelous right? I have so many questions that I want to be answered but I know no one can ever answer them, not because they are difficult but because I feel as if I am the only one in this whole universe who can feel this way plus the questions are so hard to ask and my feelings are so complicated to explain.

Suddenly, the ringing of my phone disturbs me from my thought, making me jump; I take it out and laugh like a fool finding it's Cameron "Hello Cameron?" I spoke giggling like a freak, getting pieces of hair away from my face pushing it back to my ear just like what he did.

"Sandy? Are you okay?!" he panics seeming exhausted like he has been running laps around the earth.

"Yeah, why?" my crazy expressions turns into a concerned one with curiosity.

"Can't you see the millions of students crowding around the school?! Please, tell me I am not going crazy, seeing things??"

Just then I decide to actually open the doors of my school as I am just in the front enterance to reveal a swarm of students seeming like nutty mad fans everywhere blocking the hallway, pushing like it's a wrestling match of somekind to get to the front of the amusement.

"Oh, my gosh." I let out and it was like the only thing I could let out, being speechless afterwards...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

My eyes widen and I am more than curoius now, I am determinded to know what the heck is going on?! I know, I know. I am being a bit dorky, upset that I cannot come to my classes but I am what they call a smart geek.

My breath are taken when I find all my teachers joining the crowds... IS THIS SERIOUSLY HAPPENING?!

"Sandy? Are you okay?" a voice cried out and then I realise I have left Cameron hanging.

I gulp, clearing my throat; trying to find back my voice and finally let out "Cameron, what the heck is going on?!" with the same confuse tone as him.

"Apparently, a popular, famous kid from our year who left is back or something like that?" he explains.

"That can't be it though since the teachers won't be as excited as the others are! I mean the principle is sitting on top of a locker with only a vest as a top, whipped jeans and a gangster hat!"

"Maybe, he was harassed?"

"His waving his jacket around ethusically," I describe with a dull obvious tone.

"Oh yeah, I can see him! Wow, his really high up!" I giggle at Cameron's dorkiness, imagining him with his usual dopy, clueless expression.

"I heard his dad has an company and he has a planned wedding which was by his parents without his permission or agreement so he skipped the wedding, ruining the whole Engagement which apparently let down their whole company's economy decrease money!"

"That doesn't seem like the principles history," I joke.

"Not him, the dude causing all this riot!" he corrects me, not getting the joke.

I just roll my eyes, although Cameron is super duper intelligent, he does have his dumb idiotic moments.

I was about to reply however, suddenly a shoulder bumps my balance and makes me drop my phone, I just watch as more and more people kick it forward making its way further and further into the darkness of the violent so called people.

"My phone!" I cry and crawl down to my knees, I hear Cameron's shouting from my phone which guides me closer to it but it is no where near visible.

My well prepared outfits gets filled with mud, dirt. "I might as well roll around in a mud pit." I huff to myself getting squished by people's massive foots and thighs.

Where is that stupid phone?! Suddenly, it was like faith! It stood there into the light, in the middle of the crowds!!

One advantage of being small is you can easily crawl faster. I crawl my fastest speed, afraid it will disappear again. "I am coming for you!!" I scream in the top of my lungs, sliding myself when I was only a few steps away from my pink baby phone.

And I slide successfully until my landing stopped roughly and I face planted to the floor. I raise my head up hearing nothing but silence. How can I hear nothing when this room was filled with screaming and shouting?!

HAVE I GONE DEAF?!?!?!?!??!?!

A hand held out my phone right in front of my face as I raised my head out of the dusty floor and I grab it out of the large, seemingly like a mans as it is so muscular's hand, into my arms. "I missed you phone!" I laugh out with closed eyes.

"You forgot to grab it out of my hand... You are kind of Suffocating my arms right now..." the deep voice man points out which was a relief knowing I am not deaf but then his sentence echoed in my head for a while and I instantly let go of it, realising the bad side of it.

"I am so sorry!!" I apologise in Embarrassment, looking down into the floor finally opening my eyes.

He messes my hair up by with his hands cheerfully accepting my apology, "It's okay Sandy, I know you have missed me."

I let out a deep breath I not knowingly have kept in wait... Sandy? I raise my head and before seeing the mans face I guest "Cameron?!" with a stroppy face on.

Cameron always plays pranks on me so I guest he putted in a fake voice but his hands aren't as mascular and big, they're opposite actually; tiny, gentle, smooth and soft. Cameron has his ways though when it comes to pranking.

However, as I looked up it was not who I guest but it was the face of an angel but in my mind he is the devil, my ex; the one who can ruin everything when it's perfect. And I am guessing this is why he returned.

I look round to find everyone's eyes was on us and everyone has left space for me and him.

So he was the guy who has returned which everyone was curious to see. I should have guessed as everyone loves him here, most popular in all years above and under, most amusing of eyes of adults such as teachers to add on also entertaining in teenagers and youngsters; basically he is like I explained at first, everyone loves him.

It is absolutely true his family is rich having a massive rich company. One of the steps which helped raise the economy was him leaving me to go to Japan. Shattering my delicate fragile heart which he promised to never hurt... Lies. It broke into countless of pieces so small it was like a micro, so small it was basically dust.