Chapter 7

How is it that one person could fit so many interesting things inside of them? 

God. I'm surprised scientists haven't carted her off to poke and prod her body. Did NASA know about her? Did she somehow escape area 51? Postulating how she became the human equivalent of a unicorn, I could already surmise, would swallow up all of my time. She made me feel like the white rabbit always screaming about being late. As if I had somewhere to be all because she was there.

And I mean it. Esme could recite Shakespeare from memory, whistles as whimsically as Snow White, and if I asked her to I'm sure she'd be able to fly. She was that miraculous.

Meanwhile, I was about as dweeby as Ben Affleck trying to shimmy into the role of Batman. Imagine that awkward scene when he says, and I think he was trying to be cool with this line, "Do you bleed?" And then Super-man cocks his eyebrows to the side and just squints at him. Weird bat. Weird me. And yes, she's Henry Cavil in this scenario.

Author's Note:

For those of you reading my story, I wrote this in early middle school so it's poorly written. The beginning chapters up until this one are what I have rewritten. I hope you enjoy this newly edited tale as I rush to complete it.