Chapter 1

Eleanora's POV

 BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEP!

         Urghhhh! That was the sound of my annoying  alarm for me to get up and go to work. I feel so sick and tired today , I don't even want to go anywhere but I have to work, I want to get paid

         I decided to get of my lazy butt and prepare. I brush my teeth, take a shower and dress into a loose white blouse, a fitted blue knee-length skirt with a small slit that shows off my curves well. To top it off, I wear white heels and a white Louis Vuitton bag.

         Ya, Louis Vuitton, sounds expensive right? Well yeah, I belong to a family of business people and company owners. My parents own a company but I don't depend on them for money, for some reason, but I live on my own terms. When I told them I wanted to live on my own and not depend on their money, they didn't agree at first but with a lot of persuasion, they finally agreed but they insisted I take some of their things and they wouldn't agree if I hadn't, thus, the Louis Vuitton bag.

           I decided to pack my full curly afro up and did my edges ; matching it with my pearl earrings.

           I made my way towards the door, collecting my car keys and headed to my car. It was one hell of a car ride which would have been with silence if not for the music that was playing from the radio. I really enjoyed the song as I sang along but that all came to an end when my car hit a Highlander car that was driving with full speed. The airbag in my car came out preventing me from hitting my head on the steering wheel but that didn't remove the fact that my car was now severely damaged all thanks to this maniac in front of me that just crashed my car and I'll be late to work. Well, just great, Thanks a lot, stranger.

           Out of anger, I came out from the car, walking towards the Highlander while taking a glimpse of my car to see how much it was damaged and boy was it crashed. I made my way to the Highlander knocking loudly on the window but the window was very tinted so I couldn't see again. All of a sudden, a really large man in black suit and shades came out from the driver's seat, took me by the hand and hoisted me onto his shoulder as I screamed hysterically, trying to free myself but it was of no use, the man was obviously stronger than me. He just placed a hand on my mouth to keep me quiet as I screamed for help, so I bit his hand but that didn't have much effect on him and he took me to another car

            When we got there, he threw me into the car along with my shoes which had fallen off and my handbag and just slammed the door in my face without at least saying bye. I mean who does that?! You kidnap someone and take them to a strange car and leave without even saying bye?! How ungentlemanly, hmph!

            I just hit the window and screamed for some time but all to no avail. The car was probably tinted and sound proof, so I was stuck in the car with no way to go or escape to. Great, what a lovely way to start a Monday morning.

            I was too upset to even notice that I wasn't alone until I heard a voice from the driver's seat which startled me by saying, "Are you done now?", the person didn't even bother looking at me as I just sat there scared that I was being kidnapped or something so I didn't say anything. After a few seconds of silence which felt like forever, I mustered up enough courage to talk first, "What do want from me? Who are you? Why did you decide to kidnap me? Today of all days, on a freaking Monday morning, a work day might I add, you decided to kidnap me? I mean, who does that? Normal kidnappers kidnap on weekends but noooo, Mr. I'm a unique kidnapper decides today was a good day to kidnap a worked up sleep deprived woman. But, you know you can always kidnap after work which is 6pm sharp or maybe never but please...",  in the course of my ranting, I was rudely interrupted by his laughter. Did I even say anything funny, "What? Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?". I stopped talking to see if he'd respond but he didn't stop laughing. I had to listen to his suprisingly angelic laugh which I didn't mind but I came back to my senses, "I'm telling you my problems and you're laughing?", I should have just shut up and listened to his laugh because when he spoke, I almost slipped out of my seat. "You know you talk a lot but you sound really nice when you're angry", Unbelieveable! I thought to myself, suprised at what he just said.

            Pulling me out of my trance, he clears his throat sounding a bit serious, "Listen, I didn't kidnap you okay?", ohhh, so you did what? Borrow me from my car? I just had to roll my eyes. He still hadn't turned to look at me and I was getting pissed so I tried to get a glimpse of him but it was of no use. Then he continued, "I'm really sorry my men crashed your car. How about I make it up to you? I'll take you to your workplace. So tell me, where do you work? I'm going to take you there right away". Is he joking? I should just tell him where I work when I've haven't even gotten a chance to see his face? Men of nowadays aren't gentlemen anymore, "I don't know who you are or what you look like so I can't tell you anything about myself", he takes a second before answering all while turning to me, "I'm the owner and CEO of Marcello Ventures and Co. and my name is Damian Marc...", he stops all of a sudden as he looks at me with a shocked expression on his face which confused me but that didn't stop me from staring at him because I just couldn't take my eyes off. Beautiful ocean eyes, light brown hair that looked messy but still sexy, smooth smooth olive skin, well sculptured and symmetrical face, he looked like an angel. Then there sat those bright pink lips which looked so luscious and were calling my name to just- wait what!

               I brought us both back to reality by clearing my throat, "What? What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?". He just kept staring at me with emotions I couldn't read in his eyes as our faces are just a few inches away that if we come closer, our lips might just end up touching, so I slowly backed away, sinking deep into the car seat. "Amber?", he says as I give him a confused look. How does he know my sister's name? But I just pretend I didn't hear him, "What?", he finally leans back a little still looking at me. "Sorry. I just thought you were someone else, you seriously look like someone I've met", as he says this, I begin to wonder, has he actually met Amber before and what will he be doing with her? I push those thoughts out of my mind, "Oh..." was all that could come out of mouth because there was nothing more to say. "What did you say your name was again?", "Damian, Damian Marcello. You might have heard of me from from the news or tv shows, I'm also a multi...", I didn't let him finish, "Oh puhlease, don't flatter yourself'I don't know you from anywhere". He let's out a chuckle, "You sure are a fiesty one aren't you?", oh! So he noticed. Why thank you. "Ya, no kidding Sherlock. Now can you let me go or at least drive me to work? I'm running late", "We would have been halfway there if you'd told me ten minutes ago. Can you at least tell me your name?", I scoff inwardly at the thought of him wanting to know my name, "You can never know, what if we're destined to meet again?", I just had to laugh at this one. "You can laugh all you want but we're not going anywhere unless I get a name", my face lit up, "Any name?", Cassandra, Georgia, which one do I give him? "No. Your name", I opened my mouth to say Sandra but then he said, "And I will follow you up if you give me just any name. I have my ways", so much for finding a name. I looked down at my watch; 20 minutes more, checked the door handle; still locked and I finally looked up to be met by his smirk from the front mirror. No way to escape now. "Alright fine, my name is Eleanora. Now can we get this over with and just go?", "Eleanora. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman like you". This caused me to blush as blood rushed to my face, "Oi, Mr Marcello, can we get going already? I work at K and K's Fashion Home", "At your service my lady", and with that we were on our way.

             WOW! that was my first chapter. Very long chapter. Ummm...so most, if not all the chapters will be this long. Sorry. But I hope you still enjoy it. Love u guys and please the covers, pleeeease I need serious help with them. But if you like it, you can always tell me. Bye guys, love you once again