Chapter 2

Eleanora's POV

               WOW! Thank God we finally arrived. That was one heck of a silent ride which was pretty awkward but he didn't seem to mind.

               "Thanks for dropping me off but I owe you one for helping me", wait, it's meant to be the other way around for crashing my car, "Nooo, you crashed my car so I take it back, thanks a lot Marcello".

                Before I could even leave, he grabbed me by the wrist, stopping me from leaving, "What now? Look, I have just 10 minutes to get to work so can you make it quick?", "Ok, pleeease, can I just pick you up after work? I want to make it up to you by taking out for dinner and getting to know you better. You seem like a very nice woman, except for all that attitude but hey, I still like it", I should have just hit him the minute he held my wrist, "And it's all on me", obviously.

                 I probably said that out loud because he flashed me a swoon-worthy smile, which of course almost had an effect on me. ALMOST!

                I repeated what I thought was said in my head again so he could get the memo, "Obviously, you'll be paying. That's if I'm even going to come or let you pick me up", I attempted to free my wrist again but I guess I was only wasting my energy because he held me tighter and proceeded to giving the weirdest but sweetest puppy eyes I'd ever seen; weird because it was coming from a grown man and sweet because it somehow managed to work on me, "Urrrghhh! Fine, I close by 6pm so come pick me up by 6.30pm, hopefully I'll be ready", then he shot me his killer smile again but I managed to stay rooted to the ground and not fall due to weak knees. I honestly needed an explanation for why these things are happening.

               "But let this be as warning to you, I am NOT and I mean not promising you any other meeting after this, do I make myself clear?", instead of answering my very straight forward question, he just shot another one of his stupid smirks and said, "We'll see about that after our 'date'", "Hold it right there Mister. It's not a date so don't flatter yourself. I don't do those anymore", "Don't worry, you'll change your mind after this", I hope not. I just roll my eyes at him, straighten out my clothes and get ready for another hectic day at work.

Damian's POV

                 Okay, so first of, that woman looks really familiar, like one of night stands. Maybe, she's a twin because that is the possible explanation if she doesn't recognize me. Wait, what am I saying? Maybe I'm just seeing things cuz it will be pretty awkward if I bump into any of them. C'mon Damian, get a grip of yourself. I really need to start keeping track of them. I decided to meet up Brett to clear my head before my 'date', "Bretty boo, I'm gonna come pay you a little visit, okay hun? And please, do keep my fav snack alright dear", I faked the girliest cheerleader voice I could remember from highschool and I could almost hear his eyes roll at my flirting as I laughed mockingly.

                 In between laughs I said, "Do you remember Hailey? She was all over you", I was almost on the floor at this point, "Shutup fool and what did you do this time?", I could bet money that he had his hands on his waist with an annoyed look on his face which just fueled the laughter.

                 After being fully satisfied, I said, "Nothing mum, I just want to clear my head before something", "Sure whatever" and there the call ended. The drive seemed to suit my nerves but it was not very effective due to the somewhat loud music which I couldn't seem to turn off.

                  When I arrived at my best friend's hotel, I made my way to the door then to the nearest elevator. Before the elevator door could even close, two women had already entered. Well, that's lovely. What I've been trying to avoid, women.