CHAPTER 3

ZAYAN P.O.V

"Sarah please." I knock at the door.

It's been 3 hours and I haven't heard from her I messed up didn't I?I just didn't want to live in the past .I don't want to remember the mistakes I made, The path I took or even remeber the person I was . I want to forget.

I didn't want to worry her.

I need her to understand that and what if I tell her and she freaks out (which no doubt she will).W-what if she freaks out and leaves I can't have that.I just can't. She and that baby are all I have.

"Sarah come on lets talk it out.I'm sorry I really am I shouldn't have yelled like that I just- "I lean into the door and I takea deep breath "I panicked please open up or just say something. Anything ! so I know you are alright."

"Sarah? Fuck! Sarah just say something?"

Shit shit.

I rush to the kitchen where we kept the spare door keys. My hands are shaking ,my mind already thinking of the worst.

I manage to open the door I look around and I see her.

Thank god. I take a breath of relief. She fast asleep in the corner of the room on the bean bag. I pick her up and carry her to the bed whispering "You're okay. You're okay." In her ear trying to calm myself. I feel her snuggle closer to my chest. It gets me to smile.

I lay her down on the bed put the blanket on top of her and tuck her in just like a burrito just as she likes.

I try to tuck her hair behind her ear but it springs back. I chuckle.

"God I love you" I whisper "You know that right? I'm sorry I was an ass to you. I just don't want to ruin what we have. You get that right?"

She just snuggles in the blanket.

"I better get going. I let you sleep."

I get up still looking at her. What did I do to deserve this woman?

I kiss her forehead. I remember her telling me that these kisses are like food for the soul. I smile.

I walk out of the room leaving the door a little open. I lay down on the couch thinking how to make this right. I shuffle on the futon thinking 'and gotta start thinking quick cuz I can't sleep her for long'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONG OF THE DAY:  In dinon (These days)

This song gets me in the feels. GODDDD!!

QUESTION:What is the stupidest thing have you done?

Answer:I was so tired and hungry at 3 in the morning that i put PB on my kindle screen and I even tried to eat it... so that happened.

Love handharper.