CHAPTER 1

"Where are the pasta strips...?" I hear myself mumble.

"I don't know." Zayan replies.

"Why don't i check isle 3 and you check isle 5 for the tomato sauce .Just to speed things up."

He smiles at me his dimple pops out ."Your word my command."

I smile and inwardly swoon.

Ain't he cute?All I want to do is jump him. I look down at my bulging belly ... I already did.

I shake my head I'm to filthy for my own good .I walk to isle 3 looking for the pasta strips.

"Pasta strips... Pasta... pasta ."

I look up There you are but why did you have to be on the top shelf ? I get on my tippy toes but I keep on falling back.

"Why does pregnancy make everything hard?" I mumble to myself. And being a 5'1 doesn't help.

Should I jump? Is that safe ?what if I fall and land on my stomach...

"Need help?"

I jump and look behind me .There is a man mid 30's maybe?

What should I say ? Yes?No?This will go on forever.

I sigh and Nod my head.

He leans in and grabs the pasta strips.I smile at him and mutter a thank you.

"So how long are you?"He asks.

I look at him.How long am I? 5'1 But who asks that ?Maybe he is weird?Am I weird?

Well... Yes I am .

"I mean How many months..."He says as he glances at my stomach .

Ohhh that makes more sense.

"4 months."

He smiles" congrats." 

I mutter a thanks and rush out.

On the way out I knock into someone.

Crap sticks .Seriously? Now I can't even walk straight.

"Watch in ?"I hear the person say .

I look up I see a  girl."Oh I'm so sorry .I didn't... I mean I wasn't ..."

She looks at me not amused but really annoyed. Okay Sarah do something.Like what ?Flip?No...

"Sarah ?" I hear a voice.

I Look up and see it's Zayan .I basically sigh in relief.

He helps me up and asks"What were you doing on the floor?"

I raise an eyebrow.

He sighs "Yeah that was a stupid question."

I smile."It really was."

"Zayan?"

I look behind me the rude girl was staring at him then I turn to Zayan who is looking at her in the same state of confusion.

Do they know each other?Well that is kinda obvious. The real question is how.

"Roha?" He seems to have forgotten that I am here.

The girl smiles sadly"I can't believe it's you. You look good."

She looks at him up and down.I look at her Scandalously. How dare she checkout my husband.

"YOU two know each other?"I ask .

Her eyes snap towards me."Yes and who are you?"

Zayan shifts his feet not looking at either one of us.

"I'm Sarah .Zayan's wife."

She looked shocked and hurt? She glares at Zayan  her eyes now slowly watering.

"Yo- You got married?"She asks as if she's begging him to deny it.

He is still glaring at the floor .He gulps and mutters a  yes.

The girl looks like she's gonna start sobbing any moment now.

"How could you... I mean after everything..." Her voice cracks.

Zayan looks up at me for a second his eyes are filled with guilt.Okay this is weird.What is happening? Why is Zayan giving me guilty glances?Did he...No I mean No right?

"Amm .... Roha it's been a long time. i mean... i was a kid... we ...We were kids.It wasn't serious or anything."

I take a breath of relief .So they aren't but they were? That doesn't feel good either.

I look at the girl who now looks like she might kill someone.

"So YOU touching me was NOTHING!"She yelled.

Wait what? "I'm sorry what?"I mutter while looking at Zayan than the girl.

She snaps her gaze at me and yells"Yeah listen your so called HUSBAND is a FUCKING-"

She was cut of by Zayan "Roha I'm warning you."

I feel dizzy . Why is everything so... Spiny?

"Zayan I'm I'm not feeling good."

He looks at me properly for the first time since all this started.

And than I faint.

Yes you read right I fainted...

__________________________________________________________________

HELLO!

This is the first chapter of the book 'All I need'.I hope you liked it.

If you are confused why is this such a big mess on What if Zayan do things with Roha? the answer is that In Islam we are not allowed to have any sexual relationship before marriage. Doing that is a Sin .

So Till next time.

And as per the characters on who will play Sarah,Zayan and Roha .I'll let you imagine anyone you want.

BYE