one.

/// I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS FIC, I love all types of rock music and rockstar!koo is my favorite. this baby is all for angel!! they really came thru with the inspo and helped me with ideas!

warning: this fic WILL cover some pretty intense subjects. drug and alcohol abuse are going to occur, as well as trauma relating to homophobia. there's some talk of the xenophobia that we all see in the music industry so that's relevant as well. a lot of what you'll be seeing is similar to my experience as a queer poc so I can definitely recognize how it could upset some people the trauma won't be too graphic + Jungkook isn't in a homophobic environment where he is being abused, but there will be a lot of explicit drug use and mentions of hookups with strangers while Jungkook is very clearly under the influence so please be careful and protect your mental health <3

also, this in no way represents my thoughts on Jungkook. I don't think Jungkook is off doing drugs and having sex with a bunch of people(but if he was, that's not my business), and I also don't think he is as inconsiderate as Jungkook is in the beginning of this fic.

as always, enjoy! and I would love to hear your thoughts.

fic title and band name come from the song "hang on to yourself" by palaye Royale, another suggestion by angel :)

- em <3

"dreamer girl with the messed up coke teeth"

Jungkook: has the golden boy finally fallen from grace?

We all know how much Jeon Jungkook likes to party. From karaoke nights in Seoul to rendezvous in Paris, this rockstar is no stranger to paparazzi. But how far is too far?

Fresh off a world tour, it's normal for artists to want some downtime. However, Jungkook seems to be taking the term letting loose to new heights. Last night the 'Diamond Dollface' singer brought home three awards at the Grammys with his band, but as he accepted them fans noticed he was increasingly more intoxicated each time.  Slurring his words through his third speech of the night, the 23 year old had to be helped off stage by guitarist Jung Hoseok and bassist Min Yoongi.

Kim Namjoon, the drummer for the rock group seemed to let his calm facade crack as the group left the award show. Multiple sources reported that Kim's yelling could be heard from different rooms as the young frontman decided to go to West Hollywood for a night of celebration rather than his multi-million dollar home. Paparazzi caught Jungkook sneaking two girls into a hotel room a few hours later, hiding behind his security guard and a pair of YSL shades.

Fans have been expressing their concern for Jeon for the past year, the star recently came under fire for punching a supposed fan in Milan. The singer was in hot water until a video resurfaced of the altercation and the man was heard to be shouting slurs at the star.

Jeon built his career on controversy, him and his bandmates routinely calling out the western music industry for xenophobia, the controversial moment when on his first red carpet he donned red lipstick and how he responded to criticism by performing on the Tonight Show in a pleated skirt. The frontman's fans have always outspokenly admired him for expressing himself, a large following of LGBT+ and people of color feeling welcome in a genre that had been catering to straight, cis, white men for years.

Whether you love to hate him, or hate to love him, there is no denying that Jeon Jungkook is a star. But will that talent and charisma save him from his growing irresponsibility and arrogance? We'd love to know what you think!

Jungkook doesn't look up as Seokjin slams the article onto the table. It's silent in the conference room as his bandmates and industry team wait for him to acknowledge it. Eventually the singer becomes irritated with the quiet and looks up, meeting Seokjin's gaze with a defiant glint in his eyes.