ten

omg guys :((( we made it to the end !!! writing these endings are so bittersweet for me. on the one hand, it feels so good to finish a creative project like this, but on the other I'll miss them so much!!!

these characters me so much to me, as do all of you for coming on this ride with me. I hope it's been worth it for you. endings are hard because you have so many loose ends to tie up, and i feel like it's hard to satisfy everyone but i really do hope you all like it.

also a huge thank you to my friend angel who slid into my dm's with this fic idea and let me run with it, they're the best!!

i love you all sm!!!

- em <3

twitter: kookiecherub

Instead of waking up to the warmth of Jimin's arms, Jungkook wakes up in an empty bed. The sheets next to him are still warm, and he smiles faintly at the sound of his boyfriend's voice in the other half of the suite. He stretches out his body, sitting up and glancing over at the view of Seoul waking up to begin its day. He doesn't bother sliding on any clothing, skin smooth and bare as he walks out into the lounge of the suite.

Jimin's on his phone, stirring sugar into his coffee. His expression makes the rockstar smile, recognizing the stern furrow of his brows and the pout on his lips. Despite how adorably disgruntled he looked, Jungkook knew whoever was on the other side of that phone call was getting chewed out.

"They can't wait another day? The band is leaving in the morning anyway." Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose, still not having seen Jungkook creep into the room. The younger man takes advantage of this by sneaking up behind him, tattooed arms wrapping around his waist. He was wearing Jungkook's shirt, fabric loose on his shoulders. He can feel Jimin stiffen for a short moment before a gentle hand reaches him to pat on Jungkook's hip.

"This is absurd," Jimin says through gritted teeth. "Fine, I'll talk to them. I'll fly out tonight to show them we're serious."

That makes Jungkook pause. So whoever Jimin was on the phone with was on his side. If he was this stressed out speaking to someone he agreed with then things really were bad. He makes a soft noise in sympathy at that and begins to pepper kisses down the slope of Jimin's neck.

The manager sighs and tilts his head back to provide the man with more room. The lax reaction Instantly has Jungkook's cock twitching with interest against the small of Jimin's back, greedy hands sliding over his hips and down to cup at his clothed crotch. There wasn't much fabric there, just his underwear and Jungkook's shirt. Easy access, he thinks. Perfect.

Jimin hisses and mumbles something into the phone, Jungkook too focused on the way his boyfriend's cock began to fill up under his hand.

"I've gotta let you go," Jimin gritted out before he hung up the phone, tossing it onto the counter where his coffee sat forgotten. He spun around in Jungkook's arm, delicately pushing at his shoulder. The taller man didn't waver for a second, squeezing him closer as he slotted his lips back against his skin. "Jungkook. What was that?"

"You seemed stressed," Jungkook comments simply against his throat. His large hands squeezed where they settled on Jimin's ass after he spun around. "I thought I'd make you feel better."

"While I was on the phone?" Jimin challenges, but when he pushes Jungkook away with enough force this time, he can see the flicker of mischief in his brown eyes. "Go on then, get on your knees and make me feel better."

It's silent in the hotel room as the two men stare at each other. Jimin's words aren't overly commanding, but there is something in them that makes Jungkook's skin feel like it's been set ablaze. Something akin to a challenge.