Im marrying him (5)

I ran in to my room feeling utterly stupid with myself. Stupid stupid stupid! Why do I always jump to conclusions like the time that my mum and dad said we needed to have a talk and I thought that they were going to tell me that my grandma had died let's just say that conversation didn't end well. I bent down pulling out my suitcase from under my bed and putting on my bed ready to be filled with my clothes and other junk I would be needing to go and live at Harry's house, ugh Harry now that is some one I don't want to see after I had made a fool of myself. I stuffed clothes and shoes as well as hairbrushes and makeup all into my bag before zipping it up and pulling out of my room and into the hall way were unfortunately Harry was standing so I tried to get out of there as quick as possible. Note the word tried because I had not taken one step when Harry started talking "look Lola I'm sorry it's just-"

" I know Harry we have been through this before you don't want this marriage and heck I don't even know you might have a girlfriend, so lets just pretend what I said never happened and just grin a bare this arrangement and I will add something to sweeten the deal you can still go out with any girls you want as long as the media doesn't find out." And with that I walked back into the living room were the mums and dad was sitting "me and Harry are heading out now see you in a couple of days to arrange everything and Ms styles it was nice to meet you" I said and headed towards the front door "oh mum dad lock up when you leave please" I shouted over my shoulder and grabbed Harry's arm heading out of the door "but umm umm" Harry incoherently "Harry I've to you once and I will tell you again I have mood swings get used to it buddy" the truth is I don't have mood swing that much it's just to hide from how much I want to smash my head against a wall out of embarrassment.

We left the flat and went to the car park now I'm not going to say waft type of car Harry drives or what make it is but it was blue and shinny and cool. Harry opened the door for me how nice of him "thanks hubby" I said in a sickly sweet voice "Oh anything for you beautiful" he said copying my voice, so this is how we are going to play this I thought to my self as I got in the car and so do he. "Soo darling were we going Harry boo" I asked him leaning on his shoulder I felt him tense up "My apartment" He growled pushing me off his shoulder "And you think I have mood swings" I muttered to my self

Well I can safely say this day has gone from bad to worse first I find out I'm getting married, then I through a strop because I