Im marrying him (1D Fan Fic)

Hi guys i know the only stories i have been writting are 1D fanfics but it becasue im only good at short stroies really so... also both stories are things that have been segested for me to do soooo that means if you want me to write about somthing then inbox me and i will give it a go any way one to the story dont forget to vote comment and fan if you like what you a reading 

Makeme xx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I rooted trough my handbag to find my apartment keys my black super curly elbow length hair falling over my face. I sighed “Where the hell have they got to now” I put my bag on the floor and pushed my hair behind my ears, I looked through my coat pockets I felt some thing cold and hard in my pocket MY KEYS “A ha” I practically shouted pulling out my keys and holding them above my head like a mad woman I quickly looked down the hall of my apartment building to make shore there was no one watching me. I quickly put my keys in the lock and was shocked to find the door unlocked that’s odd because I defiantly locked it this morning and that means that I just spent 15 minuets looking for my keys for no reason grr. I quietly creped into my house Not shouting ‘hello’ like in all the horror movies because it’s not like the killer is going to go ‘Um hi yer I’m here to kill you but can you act surprised when I jump out and try and kill you’

I shut the door quietly behind me but just as the lock clicked the door made a loud squeak damn now they know I’m here and I’m going to die and I’m to young to die an… “Oh hi love me and your dad thought me would drop you a visit.” My mum shouted well that makes sense about the door being unlocked, I love my parents but they don’t half like to drop stuff like this on me. My Dad is a self set up graphic designer and my Mum has her own little clothes shop in the small town were I grew up, they have always been there for me and was never bored growing up as an only child. I could here the weeerrring sound of the kettle in the kitchen “do you want a cup of tea Lola.” My dad called to me, my dad loves tea if he doesn’t have a cup of it in his hand something is really wrong. “Yer Dad just let me go put my bag in my room.”

I walked down my small hallway towards the living room that you have to walk through to get to my room. As I walked I ran my hand along the wall that had 1,000’s of photos on from everything from holidays to my cat stuck up a tree. This is because I love photography and it has slowly taken over my life and my walls. I pushed open the living room door thinking about what I had done for my end of year assessment for my photography course I am taking at universality “Hi Harry Styles” I said waving at the boy sitting on the couch it took me from then till I put my bag on my bed to realise what I had said “MUUM” I shouted running out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I burst through the door “why is Harry flipping Styles sitting on my sofa?” I shout whispered so he couldn’t hear me in the other room “well that would be because…” My mum said taking a sip of tea “Because you are going to marry him.” I laughed right in my mums face.

Wiping the tears of laughter from my face I said “Oh ok I get it I have fallen asleep on the bus home and now my brain is finding funny to give my a mucked up wacky dream, I mean brain you could have made it more realistic I mean Harry Styles there is the same chance of me turning in to a banana.” I started to laugh again my mum gave me a stern look at pinched my arm “This is no dream Lola Jane Coal now get out there and talk to him.” My mum said shoving me out of the door “ But my tea I wined” Two seconds later my mums jumper clad arm stuck out of the door holding a mug of tea, this mug inperticular was the worst mug my parents could have chosen as the said mug had written on it ‘I need to poo’ Now lets get this clear I didn’t buy it but I was given me by my crazy great aunt I never through It away. I don’t know why my parents are setting me up with him (or more forcing me to) it wasn’t like they were rich or that famous so my them why me but It is rude to leave gests waiting to with my poo mug in hand I walked in to the living room.

When I walked in Harry was still sitting on the sofa playing on his phone I just stood there tapping my foot trying to get his attention “Ummm” I said and he jumped in surprise looking over to me “Hi I’m Lola Cole and It looks like I’m your fiancé.” I said smiling at him, he smiled at me and started to say “Well hi Lola I’m…” But I cut in “I know who you are Harry Styles I don’t think you need to tell any one under the age of 20.” I grinned, I was really trying to forget the whole marriage thingy this was fine I was just talking to a super hot, super star who I’m going MARRY ahhhhhh ok calm down Lola. While I was having my tinny in head freak out Harry sat there blushing running his hands through his curly hair, ha we match we can have curly hair problems together Whoa Lola he probably doesn’t want this marriage. “Soooo” I said trying to break the silence, I looked at Harry properly for the first properly for the first time since I had come home. He had blue grey eyes that were so much nicer than my cold steal grey ones, He was slim but had muscle I would guess that he stood about 5”10 one an inch taller than my 5”9 height. Ha ha I thought to myself I would be taller than him in high heels! “What is so funny?” He asked my cocking his head slightly like a dog also making his curls fall over his eyes, oh flip had I just laughed out loud “Umm well I realised I will be taller that you in heels.” I said shrugging he pouted crossing his arms over his chest “Mean” He stated simply “Oh is little Harry having a strop.” I said like I was talking to a 5 year old.

Now by now you are probably going ‘hang on 1. She is acting so ok with getting married’ but that is because it is kind of a tradition (not marring Harry Styles because there is only one) to have an arranged marriage, its not like my parents are making me if I really hated it I could get out of it but I have always known that they wanted to choose who I was going to marry also I could use it on guys who were getting to clingy like ‘im sorry but im in an arranged marriage and im meeting them tomorrow’ and I know it is mean and that I had no idea about Harry till 30 minuets ago but I have been out with some overly clingy men like talking about buying a house on the 3rd date it was not good. Also you are probably thinking ‘how come she is talking to Harry like they are best friends’ but that is because I know who he is and I like there music but for me fan-girling had no point because there was never going to be a chance of any thing ever happening oh how wrong I was.