Im marrying him (2)

Hi guys I was so happy to people liked my story and im really sorry i havn't updated but here you go hope you like it.....

Vote comment and fan if you want more chapters ^_^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Um nice mug" Harry said smirking at me and pointing at my mug, i sighed sitting down on an arm chair "I didn't buy this mug so...yer" I shot back at him sticking my tongue out. My mind started to wonder yet again as you can probably see i have a short attention span, i started to think of why i was in this situation Harry could have married any super model or well any one but me a normal girl who was average in every way you could pass me on the street and not know i was there. "So Harry why do you need to get married?" I needed to know what was really going on with this. "Well it's because my mum thinks i will never get married because i have never been out with some one longer than 4 months so said that she was going to arrange a marriage for me because it was what was 'best' for me, but i don't understand why i can't wait till i fall in love with some one?" He looked up at with me with big puppy dog eyes but right now i was the one that was more hurt than him "Lola whats wrong?" Is he really asking me this? Dose he not get it?

"I'm sorry I'm not the girl you fell in love with and that you don't really want to marry me but did it ever cross your mind that i have never met you ether and believe it or not but I'm not in love with you so we are in the same boat." I tried not to shout at him " But yes Harry i could storm over to my parents and demand that we call this off but it's what my parents want for me and if that's what they want then i will do that, I might not like it but i owe it to them. I OWE THEM EVERYTHING HARRY!" I shouted the last bit at him quickly looking at my shoes "They gave up everything they had when they found me." Tears slipped out of my eyes sliding down my face then it dawned on me what i had said "Lola what do you mean 'when they found' you?" Harry asked confusion and sadness filled his voice  "I..I have to go." I maneged to say before i ran out of the room out of the house shutting the door behind me.

I ran down the road heading towards the park not because i had any attachment to it but because i was to cold to run any were else and who was i kidding they would find me no matter were i went so why waste the energy. As soon as i sat on the playground swing i cried and i know it sounds cliche but I just couldn't help it i was just so....sad? 

As i sat there i thought about this whole thing. The marriage was OK because i have known about it for a while and it is something my parents chose to do for an unknown reason but I owe it to them to do this and i know i keep saying that but with out them i would be dead. No it's not because i wouldn't have been born its because they wouldn't have found me. You see my mum and dad arn't my real parents i was found abandoned out side of there house with my birth certificate and a note saying 'Sorry'. My mum (not my REAL mum but the one who i grew up with and love) gave up her job to look after me, she could have easily given me to a care home but instead she kept me. They never hid the fact i wasn't there real daughter but i didn't mind as much as most people would have my mum and dad couldn't have children so i was a blessing to them. Growing up i always did what my parents asked of me and even know i was doing it why else would i be getting married im only 18 i have my whole life ahead of me.

Some one sat on the swing next to me and i could already guess who it was going to be before they spoke. "Im sorry." He said quietly "I spoke to your mum and dad they explained im sorry." he said again "It's ok im used to it and you needed to know." quietly wiping the tears out of my eyes i took a deep breath  I looked down at the floor, i felt him grab my hand "Lola look at me." He whispered and i looked up in to his blue eyes "I promise you i will never leave you." In that moment i almost believed him almost "Harry did your parents never tell you not to make promises you can't keep?" and with that i started to swing slowly.

A woman came over with her son who was dragging her over to the swings "Mummy push me pleeease." He asked jumping up and down she picked him up and started to push him on the swing. "Excuse me." She said and me and Harry looked over at her "Sorry but i just couldn't help but say that you two are such a cute couple." I looked down to see that Harry was still holding my hand "Oh no were not..." I started to say but Harry cut in "Thank you." He said smiling at her "Come on Lola lets go." He pulled me up from the swing and we started to walk back to my apartment "Lola you are my  fiancé ok." He told me pulling me into a hug "Thank you Harry it means so much to me." i wispered to him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry It's a strange chapter and sad but Lola will be back to her normal self in no time ^_^

also i wrote this chapter last week and posted and i realised how bad it was so compleatly chaanged it hope you like i can i get ONE comment pleases ^_^