Home from the Hospital (Edited)

Seokjin

Jungkook was getting his bandages off today and the stitches removed, he was sent home 3 days after the surgery to recuperate, but with no strenuous activity, which he hated. Three weeks of no gym and no sex, to say he has some pent up frustration is an understatement. He pulls me onto his lap while we wait for the doctor, he nuzzles his face in my neck, leaving wet kisses and bite marks," I really hope he says we can have sex again, I miss you so fucking much", he growls. I laugh, "My poor sex deprived bunny, I've been suffering too ya know", I whisper in his ear while I rub my ass against his cock. "Baby boy you better stop or I will bend you over that exam table and I wont stop if the doctor walks in", he says with authority. I immediately stop and smile, "sorry", I say kissing his temple. The doctor walks in and I stand up, "Hi guys, Jungkook how you feeling." "Really good Doc, just anxious to get these bandages off, my eyes itch." "Seokjin, can you close those blinds, we dont want the sun being to bright just yet, Okay Jungkook do not touch your eyes, I know they itch but you have refrain until I can check the stitches", he said starting to cut the bandages. He pulled the bandages off and Jungkook's eyes were closed, "Okay, the swelling is gone, that's good, you dont have a lot of bruising either, now slowly open your eyes and let me know if its to bright.

Jungkook

I was hesitant at first, and reached out for Jin's hand and like always he is right there when I need him, it lets me know that he always has his eye on me. I slowly opened them and my eyelids were stiff, kind of feels weird. I could see light and I could see blurry shapes, "how's it feel Jungkook, what do you see". the Doctor asked. "Well its bright, and I can see shapes, but blurry, Jin come here", I pulled his hand bringing him in front of me. "Oh my god baby, I can make out that its you but you are blurry", I feel the tears start to fall. "Oh, Kook, dont cry love", Jin says hugging me while I cry into his chest. "Lets take the stitches out that didn't dissolve, Jungkook", the Doctor says holding my eye open. "Oh, you only have one in each it looks like, the rest dissolved, excellent." "I am going to make a prediction Jungkook, I think your sight will come back very soon, your eyes look amazing, does it hurt with the light hitting it", he said shining a light in my eyes. "No, not at all", "I smile, "Doc, please tell me I can have sex now", I whine. Jin laughs and so does the doctor, "Jungkook, you may have sex but nothing too crazy at first, let Jin take the lead and you lay back and enjoy for the next week or two, also with working out, no heavy weights, and no running, but you can walk and do light weights." "No bending over for at least another 2-3 weeks, got it?" I nodded my head, "Got it."

Seokjin

We left the doctors office, "where to Kook-ah", I asked him. He slid his hand up my thigh, "home so you can fuck my brains out." I laugh, "home it is." He practically ran into the house, dragging me behind him, I can't stop laughing. "Jungkook, slow down", I whine. He pulled me into the bedroom and shut and locked the door. "Calm down babe, please don't over do it, I don't want you to hurt yourself." He pulls me to him, placing his lips on mine, he kissed me with such fervor, "I miss you so much Jin, you don't understand that once someone gets a taste of you they need you all the time", he moans into the kiss. I pull his shirt off and slide his sweat pants down his legs, "No underwear, really", I ask. He smiles, "I was hoping the doctor would clear me to have sex, so I wanted to be ready." I giggled, kissing him deeply. 

I push him on the bed and start to strip out of my clothes, "Slow down, I want to enjoy the show, your body is ridiculous", Jungkook puts his hands behind head. "You cant even see my body, how do you know." "I can feel it, but now I can see the outline of it, mmmmm and I like what I kind of see." "You are so crazy", I say straddling his hips. He grabs my cock and starts stoking it, I throw my head back and start moving my hips with his rhythm, rubbing my ass on his erection. I lean down and start kissing him again, he grabs my ass and helps me grind into him, then slips 2 fingers in my hole. I moan into his mouth and cant help but to grind faster, he is driving me crazy. I sit up and remove his fingers, lifting myself and sliding down onto his cock, I scream out. "Fuck Jinnie", he says breathless. "Give me a minute", I say with my head thrown back and tears running down my cheeks, "dammit Jungkook, you are to much", I say trying to catch my breath. 

I then start to move, slowly rocking, getting used to his girth and length. After a few minutes I am able to really start moving, and I start to bounce, sliding his cock over my prostate, that makes me scream Jungkook's name over and over. He starts jerking me off again and it didn't take me long to make a mess of Jungkook's stomach, I lean forward on my hands and continue rocking my hips. He pulls my head down and kisses me hard as he releases into me, he kept thrusting up into me until he finished and I was full and dripping with his cum. I collapsed on his chest as he held me tightly to him, "You are so perfect, and I am so glad you are mine", he said kissing my head. I rolled off and laid next to him, he moved his head to his pillow, "Come here baby boy", he says patting the spot in front of him. 

I crawled over and laid with my back to him. He lifted my leg and slid back into me, "Let me make you feel good now", he says biting my neck, he is thrusting into me slowly, I feel every ridge and vein of his cock. He hitched my leg over his arm as he brought it up higher, going deeper into me. "Jung... Ahhhh, Fuck babe, I am going to cum", I moan loudly as it shoots all over the bed. "Good boy", he says fucking me faster and harder. "Kook-ah, be careful, not to much." "I'm okay babe, I'm close anyway." A couple more thrusts and he again filled me full, he pulled me closer, wrapping me in his arms while still inside of me, and we fell asleep, happy and content.