👑64👑

"What will happen if I just don't call her?" Lisa yelled. Her mother was hearing her yelling since she started the conversation but she was trying not to ask her anything and to forget about it. Of course, her mother instinct was to go into her room, but she stopped herself and went back into the kitchen. "Jisoo, Listen to me. I won't ever talk to her again. I'm done, okay?" 

"Lis, she's alone now. She needs someone." 

"She fucking left me." 

"She's scared. She doesn't know what to do." 

"I won't fucking talk with her, okay? Tell Rose that I love her. Bye." Lisa hung up the phone and lied back on her bed. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "I fucking hate you, Jennie! I hate that I love you from the bottom of my heart, I hate that I am dying to see you again, I hate that..." she started, but someone knocked on the door and she had to stop. She took a deep breath. "Come in." 

"Hey, Lis, what's up?" 

"Nothing's up, mom. Everything's fucking down!" she muttered. 

"Language, baby!" Her mum told her and tried to hug her. "What's happening?" 

"I'm in love with her. I tried not to, I tried to forget about her, I tried to be with Lex, but nothing's happening. It's she, she's in my mind, she's in my heart, she's in my dreams..." Lisa cried. 

"Shh... It's okay. We won't tell your father about that, okay?" 

"I don't even care about anything anymore, mum. I want her. If I'm not with her, I can't do it." 

"Baby..." 

"No, listen to me. No one is listening to me anymore, no one wants to hear me..." Lisa cried. "Jisoo and Rose are on her side, they want me to talk with her, but she... what did she do? She left me without even a word. She started dating a boy and now he happened to be gay and she wants to talk with me because she's alone now. I can't be the tissue anymore, I can't listen to her having sex with men, men raping her, and stuff like that. I was there for her too much, I cared about her too much."

"Baby, I know you love her, but you have to leave her. She's hurting you too much." 

"I will meet her on the 24th for one last time. I will give her the present and I will fucking leave without even saying goodbye." Lisa said. "I'm done!" 

"Language?" 

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Fine..." 

"Okay, put some makeup on and come to have dinner with us, okay?" 

"Sure," she nodded and left her mother to leave the room so that she can get ready for dinner. 

*** 

Jisung jumped off the bus and grabbed Hyunjin's hand. He looked at him to see if he was doing well and smiled. 

"Don't look at me like that, you're making me feel like I don't have to be here," Hyunjin mumbled and Jisung laughed at him. 

"Mom!" he almost screamed and started running to hug his mom. At the same time, Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went to take the bags from the driver, and then he came closer. "Mom, this is my boyfriend Hyunjin, Hyunjin, this is mom." 

"Mrs. Han, nice to meet you!" He smiled bending over to greet her, but she giggled. 

"You can also call me mom," She hugged him and when she went away, she looked at Jisung again. "How was traveling?" she asked and Jisung hurried to tell her that he almost fell asleep. 

They continued talking until they got in a taxi and the lady said the address. Hyunjin didn't say a word, while Jisung was talking and talking and talking. 

"You're so quiet, Hyunjin..." the woman started and Hyunjin shrugged. 

"He's so loud." He laughed a bit and Jisung poked him. 

"Hey, baby!" He rolled his eyes. 

"Jisung, you have to sleep in your room, because the guest room is under renovation at the moment." She said and he smiled. 

"We're used to it," he said but Hyunjin felt uncomfortable. He wasn't used to parents being that okay with their gay son. And this what Jisung's mother was doing, joking with him and acting like she was their age, he never saw that. He felt like he wasn't in Korea anymore like this family wasn't Korean like those people weren't living their whole life there. 

"Also, baby you have to help me with the Christmas tree because your dad was too busy." 

"I can help you with it," Hyunjin suggested. 

"Oh, you're a guest, we're gonna do it." 

"No, please don't treat me like a guest. If I'm gonna call you mum, I will be a part of it and I will help as much as Jisung helps." Hyunjin said and the woman smiled. 

"Such a nice young man," she turned to see him and she was happy. She truly was happy about her son. She wanted something to happen and she wanted someone to be there for his baby, just like Hyunjin was there. He was carrying every bag on his own and he was looking like the type of person that will never leave her son. 

"Who's coming with me to buy some things for Christmas?" she asked and Hyunjin and Jisung both said "me" at the same time and laughed.  She laughed at them and looked up. "You can drop us here," she said and gave the driver money. "Keep the change. Thanks. Have a nice day!" 

"Have a nice day!" Hyunjin and Jisung said getting out of the taxi. The driver waved at them with the same words and looked at the money. They were almost covering the bill twice.