👑71👑

It was 24th already. The morning was extremely cold, but the sun was doing its best to make it a little bit warmer. Jisung was still sleeping in his bed, but Hyunjin was already awake and he was downstairs with Jisung's parents. They were talking about Hynjin and he told them that he's paying for his own things from the money he receives as a scholarship. Jisung's mom was fascinated because she never thought that a man this age could deal with his whole life like that. 

Someone rang on the door. 

"Chan told me that your present's coming here today. So, I think that's it." The woman said and started walking to the door. When she opened it, there was a huge box in front of it. "What's this?" 

Hyunjin came closer and giggled. "Jisung's new teddy bear." He said and took it inside. 

"I don't think I have enough wrapping paper for such a big box!" She said after she sighed the paper that the courier gave her. When he left, they took it and placed it next to the Christmas tree. "He will be the first to notice it." 

"It doesn't have a label, so he won't know that this is for him," Hyunjin explained. 

"Oh, you're right. So, I guess it's fine." 

"Yea, sure," Hyunjin said and they came back to the kitchen when Jisung's mom was baking cookies. 

"What is it?" Jisung's father asked. 

"A giant teddy bear." His mom answered. "It's really big!" 

"Jisung would fall in love with it. He's always looking at the giant teddy bears when we're somewhere in a store that has that size plush toys." He explained and scrolled through his phone. "Did you know that someone tried to cut the giant tree in the town center?" 

"Oh, please stop reading some stupid doubtful news," Jisung's mom took his phone out of his hands. "So, Hyunjin, what type of flavor would you like?" 

"Chocolate and Vanilla sound good." He answered and smiled. 

*** 

Lisa woke up and the first thing she saw was a box wrapped with pink wrapping paper and a black ribbon on it. She smiled for a second, but when she thought about the last few days, she got extremely sad. After all, this box was for Jennie. She had to give it to her as soon as possible. she took her phone and no matter that she wasn't going to call her anymore, she dialed Jennie. 

*** 

"Is that my phone?" Jennie asked, hearing the melody of a ringing phone. She looked around and she finally saw her phone on the counter. "Why is it here?" 

Her dad, who was making himself a coffee, turned and looked at her with the look "don't ask me if you know the answer", so she just sighed. "I told her to stop calling Lisa..." Jennie mumbled, but seeing "Lis" on the screen, she smiled. 

She left the room answering the phone. 

"Jennie, I have to give you the present!" 

"Sure. Me too!" Jennie smiled. 

"At eleven? Our place?" 

"Be there," Jennie said and hung up the phone. She went to the kitchen to take the charger with her into her room and told her father that she was going out. 

When Jennie arrived, she saw Lisa standing next to a pink box with a black ribbon. Jennie could laugh because the box with her present for Lisa was black with a pink ribbon. They just knew each other so bad. 

When Jennie approached, Lisa stood up from the bench and gave her the box. "I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore, so... this is for you. Take it. I will leave you and Minho to live your perfect life and..." Lisa mumbled, but Jennie left the presents on the bench and kissed her. Lisa was shocked at the beginning, but she kissed her back and after just a few seconds, they looked at each other, breaking the kiss. Jenni smiled and slowly mover her finger from the top of Lisa's cheek to the bottom. 

"What?" Lisa mumbled still shocked. 

"I want you in my life," Jennie said and kissed her again. This time Lisa wrapped her hand around Jennie and continue kissing her again and again.  

Then they finally spoke again, Jennie took a deep breath. 

"My mum was calling you. I wasn't doing well when they came home and she freaked out. Sorry about it." Jennie whispered. 

"So, it wasn't you, trying to make me go out to kiss me." 

"No. I actually decided to kiss you when you said that you can't do this anymore." Jennie smiled. "I can't lose you, Lis. I love you way too much to risk it all." 

"So, you're going to risk everything by trying to be with me?" 

"Well, if you don't try to be with someone, you will never know what it is like. Right?" 

"Yes." Lisa chuckled. "Jisoo was skeptical about me giving you the present. She said that you won't take it. And she said that this is my worst idea ever, worst than the idea to tell you how I feel."

"So, when you can, call Jisoo and tell her that your girlfriend does not approve of her speech." Jennie laughed. "Here, this is for you." 

She gave Lisa the black box and Lisa started opening it. 

"Open it when you get home." Jennie stopped her. 

"Okay, you do the same too. Okay?" 

"Sure." Jennie giggled. 

"My mum will be waiting for me, so I will have to go soon." 

"Don't worry, my parents will wait for me too," Jennie said and kissed her on the cheek. "It's so strange!" She mumbled and kissed Lisa again. 

"It's not your first time kissing me, but okay." Lisa laughed. 

"Yes, but it's first time kissing you, knowing that you have feelings for me and at the same time it's the first time kissing you while I want to try being more than a friend with you."