ᴛᴡᴏ

Sora POV

I wake up with my head aching as if I went out last night for drinks at the bar. I open my eyes fully and see myself tied to a wooden chair in what seems to be a basement.

I start to panic as I attempt but fail miserably to free myself from the ropes that were around my petite waist, feet and wrists.

A man with brown hair and a handsome face suddenly walks into the room, holding a gun in his hand. He chuckles when he sees my face full of fear.

"What's wrong Yuju? Weren't expecting this?" He says to me as I look at him, confusingly.

"Huh?" I say as he looks at me like I had just told him the exact opposite of what he was expecting.

"What do you mean, huh?" He says.

"I... I think you have the wrong person. My name isn't Yuju." I say blankly.

He laughs. "Nice try, Yuju. Now tell me, where are the files hidden?"

I lick my lips. "I don't know."

"Don't play games with me. I know you know where they are. If you don't want to get hurt, I assume you would tell me their location."

"I don't understand what you want me to tell you. I already said I'm not Yuju, what more do you want?" I say as I shift around in my seat, trying to break free.

"Fine, you chose the hard way. Yuta? Come here." A man (who I assume to be Yuta) walks in with a kitchen knife in his right hand.

He bends down to my level, giving me a chance to look at his facial features. Although these people are kind of weird, I have to admit, they're really fucking hot.

"Yuju-ah, I'll give you one chance... Where are the files?" He says with his puppy eyes while putting the knife right up against the skin on my forearm.

"Ok, you people are starting to freak me out. I don't know anything about these files, and I'm not Yuju!" I say as a shiver runs through my spine.

Yuta smiles before slicing the skin on my forearm harshly.

"You fucking dick!" I shout as I hiss in pain. The blood starts flowing down my forearm and onto my legs as Yuta gets up, visibly annoyed.

"She won't spill. Are you sure this is Yuju, Jaehyun?" Yuta says to the other guy in the room who I guess is Jaehyun.

"No, this is definitely his sister. She showed up at the time I told Yuju to come."

So that's why they think I'm Yuju. I think as I mentally facepalm myself. Of course, this happens literally two days after I come back to Korea...

Yuta leaves the room as Jaehyun plays with his gun. "Ok, I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me where the files are before I shoot you."

I roll my eyes. "Look, I was just going to get banana milk before you kidnapped me. I don't know who this Yuju girl is, but I can confirm that I'm not her."

Jaehyun sighs and is about to leave. I release a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Suddenly, he turns around and aims his gun directly at my leg. He pulls the trigger and lets the bullet tear through my skin and into my knee.

I shriek in pain. "You cunt!"

He chuckles. "I told you I was going to shoot you." He says simply as he closes the door and leaves me in agony.

??? POV

I walk into the NCT Homebase as I see the members nowhere to be seen.

I walk around the house a little bit to see them all in the security room, watching the cameras tentatively.

"Oh, you're back already from the mission?" Jungwoo asks me, not taking his eyes off the computers.

"Yeah, what are you guys doing?" I ask them.

"Well, we kidnapped Yuju, but she wouldn't spill about the files. She kept on saying that she wasn't Yuju and that she had no clue what Jaehyun was talking about so he shot her in the knee." Johnny says while moving out of the way so I can have a clear view of the cameras.

I stop my movements as I watch the petite girl suffering while trying to break free of the ropes around her.

"That's not Yuju," I say.

"That's my sister."