ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Sora POV

Jaehyun parks the car onto our family's driveway as Jeno and Jaemin race each other inside. They call it the "Last one there has to date Sora" game and I find it quite offensive if I'm being honest.

Jaehyun's about to walk inside but I grab his wrist, stopping him from walking.

"What? Let go of me." He says, pushing my hand off of him.

"Wait! What was that in the car? You got all pale when Jaemin mentioned a girl named Wonyoung." I say as Jaehyun flicks his tongue.

"Remember how Taehyung has a sister, Yuju? He has another one, Wonyoung." He says as I recall reading the name Wonyoung when I was going through the BTS file.

"So what? They're not even friends." I say.

"We could kidnap her, Sora! We could use that to make sure BTS don't kill you." He says a little too happily.

"Ok, I'm very flattered that you'd do that to save me from dying. But, that's a second year high school girl and I'm not letting you kidnap her, psycho." I say.

"I guess... We'll leave her alone, for now." Jaehyun snickers at the last part as we make our way to the door.

I open the door to see my father's house, barely different from when I was last here. Now that I think about it, I haven't stepped in here since last summer. Time flies, huh?

My dad rushes into the foyer and hugs me tightly. "I missed you so much!"

He lets go of me and stares down Jaehyun. "Why are you here with Jaehyun?"

"He's my bodyg..." I say but stop myself from completing that sentence. Dad doesn't know about this mafia stuff, right? What do I say now...

"...Boyfriend! Yeah, that's what he is." I say as I hug Jaehyun's arm awkwardly. He gives me a confused look but starts playing along.

"Yeah, we've been dating for six weeks now," Jaehyun says as my dad gives him a suspicious, but approving look.

"If you say so... Anyways, come sit at the table. Dinner's about to be ready." My dad walks off as Jaehyun gives me a playful look.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He teases as my cheeks flare up a similar colour to a fire hydrant.

"Shut up, I couldn't tell him you're my bodyguard. He'd be confused and would start asking questions." I hit his arm.

Jaehyun quietly smiles as we head to the dining table to see Jeno, Jaemin and... Taeyong?

"Taeyong, what are you doing here?" I ask as he eyes down Jaehyun and me. I quickly let go of Jaehyun's arm and sit down next to Jeno who was trying to balance a wine glass on his head.

"I come here every Saturday to eat. What are YOU TWO doing here?" He asks in an even more suspicious tone than dad.

"I'm not allowed to see my adorable family anymore?" I say as I pinch Jeno's cheeks. He lets out a very high-pitched scream before shifting his chair farther away from me.

"Oh, Sora?" I hear a voice say behind me.

"Oh, hi unnie," I say to Taeyong's girlfriend, Seulgi. They've been dating for 10 years? Somewhere around that number.

"It's been so long! How are you?" She asks as she sits down next to Taeyong. Her black hair was gone and was turned into a cherry red.

"It's been, okay I guess. I hurt my knee so I had to wear a cast for five weeks." I say.

"Oh, what happened to it?" She says as Taeyong, Jaehyun and I exchanged awkward glances.

"I... Fell off a trampoline. Taeyong pushes me off of it." I say as Taeyong gives me a startled look. Seulgi gives him a disgusting look before slapping the back of his head.

"You shouldn't push your siblings, you know? It's totally unlike you." She lectures Taeyong. She wasn't wrong though. Taeyong would never push me. But he burnt my toast the other day so I guess karma's a bitch.

Suddenly dad and Rachel walk in. Rachel has a silky red dress on that showed off her plastic boobs and waist. She makes eye contact with me before speaking. "What is SHE doing here?"

...

"To eat." I simply say.

Rachel gives me a murdering look and is about to kick me out before she spots Jaemin and Jaehyun. "Oh! Jaemin! Jaehyun! what a pleasant surprise."

"You know Rachel?" I whisper to Jaehyun.

"Sadly," Jaehyun whispers back. I sometimes forget that Jaehyun was Taeyong's friend before he was mine.

Rachel sits next to Taeyong, not letting her eyes off of me. "You're dressed weirdly, Sora. Go change please."

I give her a confused look. "You're literally wearing the exact outfit I saw a prostitute wear the other day."

Jeno snickers but stops once Rachel's deadly glares leave me and go to him.

"Let's just eat, shall we?"

~