Adrian Pucey~5~

Here I am again. Its really hard to do this because there are people that read this story but also the other one. And I am trying to focus on Pinky Promise for now. But just because you all want this chapter I am giving it to you :).

Y/N POV

Alex and I were walking in the caurty yard and saw Weasley and Granger. We walked up to them and asked them what they were doing.

"We are waiting for Harry," Granger said. "They are going to practice for their first mach of this school year,"
Weasley said after her. I saw in the corner of my eye something red. I turned my head and saw the Gryffindor team. We walked to them but before we could say anything the Slytherin team already came.
"Thats weird," Alex wispered to me.

"He didn't tell me that we would be practising. I am the seeker I should be the most importent one to know," he said and now walked to Flint.
"Hey Flint. You didn't tell me that we will be practising today,"
"You'll hear soon enough," was all what Flint said.

"Why are you here? We booked the pitch for the day," Oliver Wood said.
"We have a letter from proffessor Snape," Flint said and gave the letter to wood.
"For the new seeker? You have a new seeker, who then?" He said.

The team stepped aside and the new seeker came in view. Malfoy.
"Malfoy?"
"Thats right. And thats not all whats new this year," he said and showed their brooms. "Those are the new nimbus 2001!" Weasley said.
"Gift froms Draco's father," Flint said and now my brother was mad.

"What?! You really let him take my place, just because he baught you all a Nimbus 2001? Thats just pathetic." Alex said.
"You see L/N, unlike some my father can afford, the best," Malfoy sneered at my brother. I wanted to say something but Granger already took my chance.
"At least all memebers of the Gryffindor team didn't need to buy their way in, they got it on pure talent," she said and it looked like she was proud of what she said to him.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood," Malfoy said.
"Oh youre going to pay for that Malfoy! Eat slugs!" Weasley said but because of his brokenwand it backfired instead. He flew bag and was spitting slugs out. The Slytherins were all laughing at the Weasley. The Gryffindor on the other hand ran to him and picked him up.

"Could you tilt him a bit for the camera, Harry?" The little camera boy said. "Not now Collin," he said back.
They walked away and let the other team through. "Really Flint? Youre just gonna leave me here?" Alex said.

"Oh please L/N, I am way better then you anyway. So dont even try to get on the team," Malfoy said to my brother. That gave me a idea...
Ofcourse! I can just try out for the team! If I atleast get on the team Malfoy will already be mad.

"Flint is it right?" I asked their captain. "Could I try out for the team this year?"
"You could try out for chaser. Graham Montague wanted to quit anyway," he said an pointed to him.
"Cool, well thanks then, ill go and practice some days," I said to them.
"Well we need to get going come on everyone!" Flint said and the whole team walked away, except for one guy. "Its okay Adrian you can go," Alex said while trying to walk away but the guy stopped him.
"I am so so so sorry Alex. I didnt even know that you were replaced for that bastard. I hate him already with his daddy issues," he said and the two laughed.

"Uhum," I said trying to get their attention. "Oh yeah sorry Y/N. This is my friend Adrian Pucey," he said.
"Hello," Adrain said back.
"And Adrian this is my sister Y/N L/N," Alex said again. "Aloha," I said back.
"So are you two like in the same year or?" "Yes," Adrian said. "Weve been friends since the beginning of school actually. So you could say that we are best friends," Alex said after Adrian.
"Well okay then," I said.

"Do you to wanna come to our practice. Then we can see what the Malfoy kid does when hes a bit nervouse when people are watching him play." Adrian said.
"I mean I dont mind," Alex said.
"I dont mind either," I said.
"Well come on then I dont wanna be late at practice,"

-

We were sitting on the benches were we could see the quidditch pitch clear enough. They splitted their temas in two and started playing. I could lean from this to. Although when I looked at my brother I saw him mumbling different things. And he followed just 1 person. I followed the direction of his eyes and saw him looking at Adrian. So I just decided to ask some questions about him.
"What player is he-" before I could finish he already answered.
"Chaser," he said.
"Is he nice to you,"
"Well ofcourse," he answered as quick as possible just like all his other answers.
It went on like this untill I came to one question:
"Do you think that Adrian is hot?" I asked him.

"The hottest guy in the whole world," he said without hesitating untill he heard what he just said.
"I mean-" he started but I stopped him emediatly.
"Oh please Alex, no need for excuses," I said and he was blushing like crazy.

"Yeah, yeah no excuses," he said to himself and started watching Adrian again.

Geez what a plottwist.

Look who here? Ahh come and read the story? YOu!! YoU fOuL lAutHsOme eviL LittLE stOppEd wRitHer!!! Reader nO! She is nOt wOrth it. Hehehhe