DADA ~3~

You got up, changed in your robes, and went to breakfast. You sat down and got some cereal. Surprisingly
you were the only one. It was quite early, but still it was breakfast. After about 10 minutes, more and more students came in, sat down, and started eating.

After breakfast you headed to DADA.
You wanted to be the first one to get a seat. You sat down waiting for people to arrive. You had DADA with the Griffindor's and ofcourse proffessor Lockhart.

When he came in all the other girls in your class started drooling over him. You didnt even bother to make a face.
"My name is proffessor Lockhart,"
and he did his famous smile. You could gag.

There was a cage moving on his desk, with a blanket over it so that you couldnt see it. It were....
"Pixies?," Finnigan said laughing.
"Freshly caught pixies," Lockhart said and opened the cage. The pixies started flying everywhere. Some pixies caught Longbottem and hang him on the chandelier.
Lockhart rolled up his sleeves, waved his wand and bellowed. "Peskipiksi Pesternomi!"
It had absolutely no effect; one of the pixies took his wand and threw it out of the window. Lockhart gulped and dived under his own desk. While avoiding being squashed by Longbottem, who fell a second later as the chandelier gave away. Then you grabbed your wand and screamed: "Immobulus!" And all of the pixies froze.

Proffessor Lockhart cam from under his desk, he looked at you and gave you a little smile.
"Well Miss L/N, 15 to Slytherin for stopping the pixies while i was brave enough to watch. Ofcourse i could have done it to, but, yeah you student need to learn to." He said in a half smile getting bigger and bigger while he was talking more and more.

"Thank you proffessor."

And you walked out.

Heheheh