Late~1~

"WAKE UUUPPPPP!!!!"
You just woke up from your brother screaming."Yeah yeah." You said half asleep. "Dont you look stunning," Alex said while entering the room.
"Just, just get out."
You changed into your clothes that you whant to put on while you are on the train. You headed down stairs and got some cereal."Come come we dont wanna be late do we?" your dad asked to the both of you. "I think Y/N does, she hates school," Alex grinned. You loked at him with a shocked face but with a little smile you said:"I dont! I dont hate it. It is worse,"you said. Alex did have a point though.

~

"Go run through that wall! Only one minute untill eleven hurry ,hurry!"
You sprinted through the wall and ended up at platform 9 3/4. A big smile appeard on your face. You put your luggage in the train and ran inside. While trying to find a seat you cam across loads of people you did not know. Maybe fisrt years? Then you came to a empty cabin and sat down. The train slowly started to move and you tried to see your parents at the station but you didn't see them.
"Anything from the trolley dear?"    You suddenly heard. The trolley lady was here!"Uhm... Can i get a chocolate frog, a betrie bots and some jelly slugs?"
She nodded and you gave her 2 galleons and 1 sickel. She moved on with her trolley. You slowly started to get tired because yesterday you stayed up all night. You could not sleep. You slept through the whole train ride and it went by pretty fast.

~

When you woke up you already saw Hogwarts. But there was something off. The train wasn't even moving. You still had your normal clothes on but you didn't have time to change into your uniform. You panicked and stomed out. Now you were pretty lucky that you can run so fast. Finally you made it infront of the doors of the great hall and opened it. When you pushed it open everyone looked in your direction. Some people wispered and others just looked or didn't even bother. You shyly walked to your table and sat down. You juust started eating not bothering to look at anyone. You slept to long in the train, that is not that special, innit?
"Look who slept to long in the train?"
You looked up and saw Malfoy talking to everyone around him."A bit stupid to just forget the time L/N. That wasn't that smart."
You just reacted with:"Why do you care Malfoy?"
"I dont care, i am curious." He responded as quick as hw could.

~

After the meal you headed straight to your dorm, got your pj's on, brushed your teeth and lay down in bed. While thinking about the accidant you heard the dorm room open and Parkinson came in. You just decided to sleep and forget about today. What was this embarrissing.

I hope you liked the first chapet of Just magic! And yeah. Thanks for even clicking on it in the first place.
Cya next time!

♡Sara