C. 12 See you soon

---- Galloway Forest (4 months later) ----

The cold mist enveloped the forest lands for the sun was yet to rise but the raven haired boy found himself awake, his thoughts restless as he wandered the woods with a book in hand. These past few months have been quiet to say the least, sometimes he found himself gasping awake from not particularly unpleasant dreams they were just... weird.

And in that type of dream he would only remember one thing and one thing alone, those marvelous blood ruby eyes, so familiar to him yet so out of reach. It was because of these dreams he started to keep a diary, well more like a sketch book.

it was filled with many scribbles since he wasn't much of an artist but there was a drawing you'd see in some pages and you would've thought that the drawing would've popped out of the page and, of course, it was the drawing from his dreams of a dark shadow of a man with red eyes.

Right now that's exactly what little Harry was doing at the moment, until he heard a rustle from the bushes.

He carefully walked to the bush with wand in hand, the moment that he was in front of it a face sprung out like from a jack-in-a-box. He let out a very boyish squeak "Ahh!" before falling on his arse totally forgetting that he was an armed wizard.

The head went out of the bush which made it easier for Harry to know that it wasn't just some creature that he'd never seen before "Oh hello there, are you from around here?" she held her hand out.

Harry reluctantly grabbed the hand and stood up, patting the dust out of his shirt "Sorry if I startled you there." she said with a smile. When he finally saw her face properly he gripped the ravenclaw pin with him.

"Luna..." without noticing the name slipped out of his mouth, Luna tilted her head still smiling "Have we met before." his eyes went wide as he shook his head aggressively "Can you point me to the edge of the forest? I got a little lost from all the beautiful creatures here." He nodded not looking her in the eye "Follow me." 

With twist and turns they finally made it near the edge, he stopped walking and Luna turned to him "You'll see a big tree stump with a small hole, go to it then turn left you'll be out of here." she nodded to him and walked to its direction.

When she noticed the boy following with her she looked at him "Aren't you coming then?" he shook his head "'m not." she extended her hand to him "You can come with me, we can find you a home." He tried not to look eager to go with her.

Back with someone who he knew but he knew it wouldn't be right, this was a different person, it isn't his Luna the one he saw as a loving mother. it was just Luna a Hogwarts student "This is where I live. don't wanna go back."

She lowered her hand and hugged the boy "I hope you'll be safe Harry." his hands widened as tears formed in his eyes gripping he coat tightly "*hic* Luna *hic**sniff* I can't go back, it hurts too much *sniff*. I lost too much there and I thought I lost you too."

She patted his back "It's alright Harry, I remember you. You don't have to go if you don't want too but I'll find you again." 

And with a final wave of hands the two set out in different paths. One went back to society with a piece of a precious memory and the other back to the cold mist of the forest, taking with him a time that never was...

For a person to have such grueling fate he sometimes asks himself what he had done to deserve this but then he always remembers that he wasn't the only one, there will always be others.