Character Update!

A/N: As to not get confused! All character updates will be right here \(uwu)/

A/N: I have a question. How long does it take to get the verification code for an account here, cause if I don't get it soon i won't be able to update... sorry guys it was just a quick question :)

A/N: sorry if Chapter 8 is taking so long, We've had a packed schedule filled with projects and such also Chapter 8 is extra long. Thank you for reading and sorry again (ಥ_ಥ)

" NEXT CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG, AS IN A THREE-PARTER IN ONE CHAPTER CUZ IT'S JUST THEIR 1ST YEAR AND NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED MUCH, THIS BOOK WILL ONLY BE LIKE 15 OR SO CHAPTERS! SORRY IF IT WASN'T UP TO UR STANDARDS! "

SINCERELY PARANOID,

- MOODY AUTHOR ❤

P.S. WATCH 'THE ORDER' IN NETFWIX BECUZ U MIGHT LIKE IT... randall x hamish my OTP...

OH BTW Hadrian and Tom have become from best friends to brothers after a few weeks together, just in case u guys got confused of their relationship XD

Tom Riddles age (1st year): 11 

b-day: December 31, 1926

Harry/Hadrian age (1st year): 11

b-day before: July 30, 1980

b-day now: July 30, 1927

*so harry is older, for now. though riddle is like older in mental state*

Luna Lovegood: 

Harry's mum figure (as stated in chapter 1) She was the one who gave harry the ravenclaw pin as some sort of goodbye present.

Severus Snape:

In chapter 1 He met Tom riddle as child at the age of 4 even if he was born in 1960 I adjusted it a bit. The timeline of Tom riddle and Harry's parents are a bit mashed together. 

*sorry if it is a bit confusing to you because of my time line, I was actually making it up as I go and so far (not really that far) its working.* 

The Blitz / WW2:

According to what I've searched so far it was at September 7, 1940 - May 11, 1941.BUT The WW2 that affected Tom riddle according to the Harry Potter wiki it was at 1939 to 1945 (to be specific at September 1, 1939 - September 2, 1945). BTW both Tom & Hadrian started Hogwarts at 1938. We'll be following the one from HP wiki.

The lightning bolt scar / Tom's horcrux:

It is still there and the soul piece still exists. Tom and Hadrian could barely feel it but who knows I might put it in. Tom will discover this soon I WON'T SPOIL ANYTHING ABOUT FUTURE CHAPTERS! Will be further explained when we arrive in that part of the story.

Parseltongue:

Both Hadrian & Tom spoke using this skill in Chapter 3 (they HISSED) but didn't notice much since they were in the moment. Hadrian got this from the horcrux but the skill itself combined to Harry's soul. So he can speak it but that doesn't mean he's of Slytherin descent.

Key Event/s #1: Harry's Wand & Evans Vault

In accordance to Chapter 4 Evans' Vault was yet to be made, BUT it will exist in its time. Also Harry's old Holly wand and the Holly wand in 1938 became 1 wand with Gold & Silver specks, Keep these events in mind and remember not everything is as it seems. Because Time travel is tricky and Fate is unstable. I'll let you guys guess what might happen (UwU)

Harry's wand:

Like in Chapter 5 it might look like just some dreams, but within those shiny silver-gold bits holds timelines, shattered and reformed, try to guess which ones which.

Other Half:

This was what he said during his last goodbye while Tom fell asleep in Chapter 10 since he thought he was just dreaming. What he meant with this is that was aware of the horcrux in his scar still existed and he also felt a deep connection with him since they were quite similar yet different at the same time.

A/N: I hope you still continue to read and be patient for updates, thanks!