Gee

"I have something to show you!" The excitement in Crystal's voice made the taller woman giggle, watching as the brunette held onto her hand with her hands, tugging her towards a room inside the woman's house Gigi hasn't entered yet. She had always been curious about that door, especially after spending a few nights over the brunette's place lately. She willingly followed the shorter woman, a curious smile smeared across her face while they entered the guest room. She was greeted with Crystal's wonderful art as her eyes roamed around the room, looking at each piece of art with admiration. Of all the masterpieces their team have stolen, these original ones were probably the most special and the ones she appreciated the most.

Gigi took her time walking around the room, her mind deep in thoughts as she stared at the paintings scattered across the room, some on the floor and some hung up. She was totally mesmerized by the great artistry Crystal put in each artwork, knowing very well how much inspiration she had put in it. She already was aware of the brunette's immense talent but seeing these original works she did left her dumbfounded. "Do you plan on selling these or making an exhibit?"

"They're not good enough for any of those, Gee." Crystal humbly said as she stood close to her table, cleaning up a few art materials and brushes she left behind.

"What do you mean? They are all incredible. Look here, all the strokes and the colors you used. Plus I could feel all the emotions you've put into all of these."

"You're just being nice."

Crystal could see how deep in her thoughts Gigi was as she continued looking around the art pieces. She walked closer to her, wrapping her arms around the petite waist from behind before diving her nose to the crook of the neck of Gigi's, deeply inhaling her intoxicating scent as her nose tickled the other woman. Her eyes immediately closed as her favorite scent made contact with her nose, smiling to herself as she hugged her closer.

"You okay?" the brunette asked as she raised her head trying to glance at the taller woman's face. Gigi hummed lowly to the question, eyes still on the painting as she tried to divert the woman's attention.

"Is this your only studio?" The ginger-haired woman asked as she looked back at the smaller woman hugging her from behind.

The brunette shook her head, "No. I have another one but it's more for work. This one is all mine."

"And they are all amazing. I knew you're a great artist, Crys." The sincerity in Gigi's voice made the brunette blush, the corner of her lips curving up into a smile. "Uhm, when you paint, do you have music or would you rather it to be silent?"

Crystal planted kisses on the ginger-haired woman's shoulder, hugging her waist tighter as Gigi placed her hands on the brunette's arms. "Well, I usually prefer it silent but lately I've been playing music. Like this!" She took out her phone from her wallet and opened her music app, looking for the playlist she specifically made the day she started painting the woman she had adored. The brunette suddenly remembered the painting, however it wasn't ready yet but Crystal's excited to show it to Gigi in another time.

She placed her phone on top of a clear table near them as she played off some slow, soothing music. The woman she was hugging nodded as she closed her eyes and felt the soft music, a smile appearing on her face as her body started to relax in between the brunette's hug.

The shorter woman started swaying her hips to the music, making Gigi giggle before she turned the taller's body to face her, placing both her palms on her hips. An eyebrow jerked up on Gigi's face as the brunette guided her arms on her shoulder, placing them there whilst they swayed to the sweet rhythm. "Wha-"