Mia

tw/cw // blood, NSFW, assault (and feel free to add in the comments if you saw something that could be triggering, i'd love to add here)

All Crystal could feel was the sharp pain hurting her wrists and throat, her vision still pitch black as her other senses felt heightened. She could make out the silk-like material tied around her head to cover her vision and the ropes wrapping her wrists, her back hurting from the position she was on. The brunette felt sobered up now even with her stomach still messed up, trying to stand straight but failing because of the restrictive ropes.

"Finally!" A voice echoed in the room that felt big, alarming the brunette's whole body as all her muscles got tenser. Then she heard footsteps coming in closer before a hand untied the fabric around her head, revealing an abandoned-looking place to her. Her eyes adjusted rather quickly to the dimly lit place as a long blonde-haired girl walked into her sight, wrapping the red scarf she was holding to her hand. "You basically took a nap, gosh."

Crystal's eyes widened as her drunk memories started coming back to her, finally making up the face that felt familiar to her drunk self. "You!" she almost yelled but her voice cracked, making her cough as the blonde haired girl laughed.

"Your throat must be hurting, do you want some water? Apple martini? Oh bartender!" she asked mockingly as Crystal kept looking at her with dagger-like glares. "Knew it, you're smart enough to know I wouldn't give anything to you anyways. What a pleasant change!" Her husky laugh echoed around the empty room, sending chills on Crystal's spine.

"What do you want?" the brunette asked with her voice still raspy, as the tall girl stopped in front of the desk placed in the middle of the big room awkwardly.

The blonde hopped on top of the table, leaning in and squatting down before placing her elbows atop her knees on her spread out legs. "I want to know how your employer knows our every next step," she said, making the brunette's eyebrow jerk up. "Don't play the fool, Crystal. You knew what our next target was, pretty sure that's what you've been celebrating tonight."

"I feel like that's your problem rather than ours," Crystal said, trying to sound mocky to not give in to the dominance of the blonde. The blonde only chuckled to her statement, reaching for a lower pocket of her khaki cargo pants to pull out a shiny metal. It reflected the only light coming from the almost exhausted light bulb, flashing its sharp edges to the brunette. She could see the blonde putting the sharp object between her teeth, an eyebrow arched up as she tried to intimidate her captive whilst she spoke.

"You know I would get the answers out of you, sooner or later," she said, teasingly cleaning the sharp-looking knife on her bralette-like top by swiping it on the fabric. "I would choose sooner if I were you." Her eyes were on the shiny metal as she spoke with the still deep voice.

"I know what will happen to me, whether you get your answers or not... angel," Crystal stated with a hint of annoyance added, making the blonde link her ice blue eyes with her.

"Do not call me that," she said with a firm tone, never pulling her eyes away. The brunette noticed her tense jaw, the fire in her eyes getting warmer.

"Why, angel? What would you rather? Nathalie, Mia?" she asked to tease her furthermore. "Je suis resté seul avec mon guide, Nathalie," she sang to the blonde and she made a sour face immediately.

"Ugh, your voice is awful," the blonde said whilst hopping off the table and making her way to the chair Crystal was tied on, "Like I've said, it won't matter in a few hours."

"What makes you think I can't escape this time?" the brunette asked, but her voice slowly got shakier as she felt the sharp object grazing on the skin of her cleavage right where the blonde kissed before. She kept her eyes directly on the blonde even though an irresistible urge told her to check her slight cut.