Cece

Gigi was once again in her boss' office, listening to him talk about Crystal's team and how they were supposedly done coming in their way. He also talked about the stuff that happened after the incident in the field, and the red-haired woman knew she could've been upset about it but she wasn't listening anyway. The more he talked, the less the red-haired woman could hear. She had a sentence she wanted to say for so long in her mind and it was the only thing she could think about.

When Gigi realized her boss was looking up at her with questioning eyes, she pulled hers from the framed picture behind him and finally spoke, "I want to leave."

One eyebrow of the man jerked up as a mocking expression appeared in his face, "There's no way out, you should know that by now Genevieve." The way her full name resonated from him annoyed her. She disliked the way he called her that, as if he wasn't the one who aided in almost erasing her own identity just to have her pretend to be someone else every mission she got. "You owe your life to me and this is how you're planning to pay me back?"

Gigi took a deep breath in, knowing he was right but not wanting anything more than leaving the life she was leading behind. "Sanchez, I need out," she weakly said, her eyes locked on his table once again. She couldn't look at his mocking face, she would rather be serious than be more annoyed at the condescending look her boss was giving her.

"You've changed, Gigi. You should pray to god for me to not find the reason," he said with his calm voice to end the senseless conversation, giving the red-haired girl the chills. "What do you have tonight?"

"I'm cutting ties with Crystal," she stated, talking about the fake date she had tonight. He nodded before gesturing the way out to her, like he always did.

"Good. You'll receive your next mission's details soon, be ready for that." Gigi didn't bother to answer as she dragged herself out of the office. She knew she would have to go through hell to have an escape but she was willing to try anything before she gave up. After all, she knew it would be worth it, to leave everything behind because of a certain brunette she had in mind, she was all that gave strength to her.

The red-haired woman put a straight face as she approached the same table from before, trying to not get too excited to spend a little more time with the brunette even though she was planning to break off their fake relationship. "Hey Crys," she softly said before pulling her chair and seating herself.

"Hey Gi-" the brunette stopped herself, making Gigi want to slap her as she settled further. "Cece, I mean Cece. Hi Cece!"

"Let's order first, shall we?" she asked as she called for a waiter. Crystal plopped her elbow on the table, looking dreamily into the pale blue eyes as she observed the woman before her. She let the red haired woman order for her as she drew her trousers up with the tip of her shoes, caressing her now bare leg while she watched her talk to the waiter. She couldn't help thinking about her ginger-colored hair and honey brown eyes, smiling happily at the possibility of seeing her like that once again after all this show they put in the restaurant came to an end.

As soon as the waiter left, Gigi pulled her leg to herself more, trying to run from the brunette touching her teasingly, "There's something I need to tell you about." she said as Crystal furrowed her eyebrows and froze for a second. The serious tone sent chills down her spine as she noticed the taller woman getting tenser. It made her worry, the upward curve on her face dropping down as she leaned closer to the red-haired woman, placing a hand on her knee which the other rejected.

"What's wrong?" the brunette asked, her voice filling with panic. All the sudden coldness she was feeling from Gigi reminded her of that night at the abandoned place, an unrecognizable fear devouring her chest.