Chapter eight and Nine

Hey everybody.

I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Please vote and comment.

xx

Chapter eight

As we pulled, into woods. I couldn’t help but fear for my sister. This whole place was a mess. Two tents, pots and pans were all over the floor

r. Birthday balloons were court in the trees. The place looked like a bomb hit it. I opened the door and got out the car, closing it quietly. The silence was unnerving. I couldn’t t even hear the wildlife. The guys were silent looking at the destruction before us.

"Ellie stay close to me. Tyler, Lewis do a perimeter, see what you can find. I, Ellie and Eli will take a look around." Nick said

My brother and Lewis left to do their task. I watched them move silently though the night.

I closed my eyes trying to remember my vision. That what it was, dreams did not come true. This was very real. I walked towards the remains of a camp fire. Amy and her friends must of sat here, laughing and having fun. When did they notice they were being watched? Did they know what stalked them? I sat listening to Eli and Nick moved about. I could hear Nick picking up clothing and items from the floor. My brother breathing deeply, trying to remain calm.

"All i can smell is the girls, no vampire scent. We need to find where the girls died." Nick said.

"I agree" my brother said as he sniffed the air. He walked through the campsite, heading farther into the woods. I followed my brother with Nick following close behind. I could smell a fint trace of blood in the air. The smell of death. I followed, taking deep breaths. My brother stopped and bent down, looking at the ground. I could see the soft imprint of where a body had lay. The human police had left there footprints in the soft ground. My skin prickled. I could feel the girl’s pain and fear. She was so scared.

"I can smell traces of vampire, but it’s very faint." Eli said as he got up off the ground.

"Me too. It’s heading down further." Nick said

I followed Eli and Nick as we continued through the woods. My skin was crawling. My vision fogged with black patches. I stopped, trying to find my eyes.

"What wrong? You ok?" Nick said as he and my brother turned to me.

"I’m fine. Give me a minute." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. It hit me straight on. I could see one of the girls. She was standing not far from where one of the girls bodies had led. She was crying, begging to be left alone. The vampire was stood in front of her, sneering and growling at one of my sisters friends. I could hear my brother calling my name. Nick was telling him to give me time. I tried to ignore them, trying to grab more firmly on the vision. The vampire was circling her, waiting to make his move. Then he jumped. He grabbed the front of her t-shirt and bit into her neck. Making the girl cry out in pain. I could see her struggling, trying to fight for her life. But she was to weak. She stopped moving and the vampire let her fall to the ground. Then he was gone, along with the vision.

"Ellie Ann, Ellie Ann answer me" My brother was almost growling

"Ellie, dam it, say something" Nick was getting tense too. I stood there trying to get my balance back.

“What’s going on? I could hear you from the other side of the woods" I could hear Tyler walking closer." What’s wrong with Ellie?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Nothing I’m fine. I’m just the vision girl now" I opened my eyes to look at them. I was just about to tell them about my vision. When i noticed we were being watched.