Chapter's one to five

Hey everyone!!!!!!!

This is my first piece of writting. I hope u enjoy this first part please let me know what you think and please vote.

Prologue

I’m running, from what I'm not sure. I just know I’ve got to get away. I can feel a dark presence behind me. I can feel it crawling up my skin. I keep stumbling. My feet are getting court in the leaves and twigs on the ground. Where are my shoes? I'm wearing Pjs. Pjs with cows on them. They’re not mine but I’ve seen them before. I trip and skid across the ground, grazing my knees. There is mud all over my legs causing my cuts to sting.  It’s getting closer. I get up and run. My chest is heavy. I feel like I’ve been running forever. Just a bit longer, i keep telling myself. It will be ok. I look behind me. I can’t see it but i know it’s there. I can feel it. I turn and run the other way. I run into something hard and cold like ice.

"Ow" I look up. All i can see is bright yellow eyes and sharp teeth.

And then the world goes blank.

Chapter one

"Ellie"

"Ellie Ann!! Wake the hell up.” The voice tells me.

"Why?" I ask, not opening my eyes.

"Because we are going to be late for class" The voice reply’s

"Ok, ok." Opening my eyes i look up at Lilly. “I’m getting up." I sit up in bed.

"Well get on with it" Lilly said "I’m not waiting much longer."

"Ok Lilly, i get it" i say getting up from bed.

Lilly is my best friend and we share a college dorm. She is twenty two like me. She 5'9 and really pretty. She has a blond bob that frame her face and make her big blue eyes pop. She is loud, dramatic and everybody loves her. This can be annoying. But she kind and caring. She is the best.

There is one more thing about my best friend. Something not many people know. She is a witch. I’m not talking about green, warts and running around naked. Well she has done that before, but nothing to do with magic. She is just your average witch.

I get up try to find something to wear. I’m not the best person in the morning. My brothers often say i should come with a label saying "BEWARE DEADLY BEFORE 11" Sometimes i must agree.

I pick up my bright blue V neck top, which looks good with everything. I should have gone to bed earlier, but i needed to run. I felt itchy; itchy is not good for someone like me. Apart of me needs to be free, to run. The only part, not many people know.

My wolf.

I stand there for a while trying to decide what jeans?

"Go for the hipster" said Lilly

I pick them up and slip them on.

"Your right. I love it."

Im not like my friend Lilly. Who can stop traffic.Im more average. Im about 5'6 with light brown waist length hair, that framed my green eyes.My father eyes. Like my fathers eyes they change with my moods.Today they are pale green. My lazy and tierd eyes. I put on my fondation and eye makeup. i go for silver with black liner and mascara.

"You ready yet, we can’t be late again Ellie. " Lilly shouts

"One min Lill’s." I say putting on some gloss.

"Ok I’m ready lets go" i pick up my bag and phone. Making sure i have my keys.We rush out the door and head down North walk.My class room is just down the road from our dorm. We passed other students and class mates, trying to avoid being stopped to talk.