Chapter Fifthteen

Hey guys!!! Im sorry it's been a little while but i want to get it right. Please remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

THANKS XXX

Chapter Fifteen

After the marking, Nick headed up for the shower. Reminding me, of my much wanted soak in the tub. I guess i will have to get to that later, as right now, I'm starving. I slip on a blue shirt and a pair of white shorts and leave my room. I have to be careful with Nick now. Well everyone does, newly mated males can be a bit of a problem. They become fiercely protective and they can be extremely touchy, especially when their mate is in the company of unmated males, this soon after the first part of the mating. A touchy Nick is bad enough but a mated, protective Nick is even worse. I walk down the stairs, able to see the lovely view. I remember running around with my brothers, driving our mother crazy. I do love this house, lots of happy memories. I can hear Nick in the shower, the water running down the plug. I walk into the hallway and head to the living room. I can smell my pack and a few unfamiliar scents'. I stand and lean against the doorway, watching the room before me. My Dad is sat at the head of our dining room table reading the paper. My brother Tyler sat to his right, stuffing his face with one of my mum's famous breakfasts. Maxwell and Millie sat in the corner, talking quietly. With Mitchell, Amy Lyn and Daniel and on the sofa to my right. Daniel's arms wrapped protectively around my sisters waist, keeping her form getting up. My sister sat on his lap, talking to my bother. I spot Eli sat in a chair besides, my dad. His eye's fixed across the room. Hmm... My mum must be in the kitchen, doing what she does best. This is my family, my pack. I can smell the unfamiliar scents of the other people in the room. R is sat at the other end of the table on his phone, with a plate full of a very yummy breakfast. On his left is a huge, big built man, with chocolate coloured skin. He look's about 6'6, if he was to stand up, with dark shaved hair and brown eyes that almost glowed.

"That is Tyson. He is R's second in command" Nick whispers, pulling me against his chest. I could get used to this. His warm heat and his scent wrapping around me.

"He's scary. His eyes glow" I whisper back.

"That's because he is a fire demon. Scary bloke, not a guy you want to mess with."

"And the guy sat to R's right?"

"That's Mark. He's human but a hell of a fighter. And the guy on his phone behind him is Ian. He's a werecat. They're just as big as us when they shift "Nick said, with a note of surprise in his voice.

Mark had dark blue eyes with shoulder length brown hair, set on tanned skin. He wasn't tall, about 5'8 but he was muscled. Almost giving him a Ken and Barbie look. The guy, who Nick called Ian, was bigger. 6'8 with short dirty blond hair and grey eyes, with almost a sliver shimmer. He moved with feline grace, giving off an air dominance. The last male in the room showed a more of a colder presence. Every one of my senses was screaming vampire. He was leaner instead of muscled, with a pale complexion. He was stood in the far corner of the room, clearly ready for anything. He was 6'7 with blue eyes. His long blond hair, fastened with a band.

"What about the vampire?" I ask

Nick laughs. "You noticed? His name is Bastian. I don't know much about him, but he doesn't seem as vile as, those last night." I shift my eyes, to focus on the last person in the room. They are met by, stunning purple eyes. She is stood beside Bastian, looking straight at us. She is tall for a female with her blond hair, flowing down her back. There was also the unmistakeable scent of cat. If she didn't have the pale skin, she would almost look like Barbie.

"Who's she?"

"Becky, i believe. She is in the same pack as Ian, i think."

"Hey! Look who is finally up." Eli shouts, standing up and walking towards us. Nick releases his arms from my waist, allowing Eli to hug me. I noticed Barbie watching my brother, almost checking him out. She likes my bother then, very interesting. I feel my bother stiffen and he sniffs my neck. I know what he can smell. It's the mate mark. When Nick bit me, he left behind a part of his scent. This basically says "Back off she's mine". Letting other male's know, I'm taken. It's a warning, one to be taken seriously. Everyone in the room has stopped and gone silent, noticing my brother stiffen.