Chapter 1

ASEAN'S pov
I wake up to the sound of a thud. My kids are always my alarm, and that's why I don't need to set an alarm on my phone. I quickly rush downstairs, just to see Malaysia and Indonesia fighting about their favorite food, while Philipines is trying to maintain peace. I pull them apart and look at them while they look very guilty. "What are you guys doing?" I said very seriously. "Papa ASEAN, Malay and Indo were fighting because we were deciding on what we were gonna make for breakfast" Philipines said a little guilty. "Apologize to each other this instant" I say. They apologise, and I start making breakfast. Suddenly all of the kids run downstairs. "Papa ASEAN what are we gonna have for breakfast?" "Papa ASEAN when are you going to work?" "Papa ASEAN can we go to the store?". I quickly pit the breakfast on the table, grab a piece of my breakfast and run upstairs to do my morning routine. After I'm done with that, I go downstairs again, put on my coat and drive to my new job. When I arrive there, I'm greeted by my new boss, UN. I'm kinda suprised, because I was never greeted by my old boss right in the parking lot. "Oh hello ASEAN" UN said in a calm voice. "H-hi boss" I stuttered out. "You don't need to call me boss, you can just call me UN," he said. "Ok, UN," I said a little nervous. I followed him into my new office. It was pretty large and had 2 bookshelves on the side of the room, an office table in the middle, and an office chair. I put all my stuff down, and sort it out. UN gave me a box of paperwork. The box was HUGE. 'He must of printed out all of this be a machine of some sort. It can't be a bormal printing machine.' I thought to myself. "The cafeteria is over there past the hall," UN said with an annoyed look. "Sir, whg do you look annoyed?" I asked a littke nervous. "It's just that you might be a better employee than the others, because they're ANNOYING AF" UN said loud enough for everyone to hear. Suddenly a few people burst in my office, raging. I looked at them like I'm about to die. One of them noticed it, while the others were screaming at UN. "You don't need to worry, it's just that they could burst in while UN is saying stuff like that ti new employees, so that they don't run out annoying as the others," the stranger explained."anyways, what's your name? Mine is NATO." He asked. " My name is ASEAN." I replied. "Do you want to hang out during lunch break?" he asked. "Sure, I don't have any other friends anyway."I replied. "Here is my phone number, so we can communicate during work." He gave me a piece of paper with gis phone number writen on it. I thanked him, and I kicked everyone out instead of UN. " So you might be the best employee after all" he said before exiting my office. I sighed, and started working on my paperwork. I noticed how much paperwork I had, so I started speeding up a little before lunch break. Be the time I was done, lunch break already started a few minutes ago. So I quickly went to the cafeteria, grabbed sone food and ate it. Then, I went to NATO, who wad kinda mad when I came late. We chatted about our "kids" and went separate ways after we eere done. When I was walking, I bumped into someone. "Are you okay?" he asked becausr I fell down. "I'm fine." I answered. "My name is EU. What's yours?". "ASEAN. Do you want to be friends?" I asked a little excited. "Sure. Here is my phone number."he gave me his phone number. "I have to go home to my countries." I said. "Can't they just take care of themselves?" he asked curiously. "No, they can't." I replied. "My countries can take care of themselves and they listen to me." EU said. "But mine can't." I replied a little jelous of his "kids". Then I went to the store, bought some food, and went home.