Chapter 6

Enjoy the video called "Europe is gay".
Slovakia is there too! Honestly, I think that country is a little underrated. Every European country is there. Soo, enjoy!!

Third person's pov
"You don't look like humans... Are you a new type of monster?" The skeleton asked.

"No, we're not monsters. We're not humans either." Asean said.
"Then what are you?!" The skeleton asked and was on the verge of attacking.

"We are countryhumans. Well, not fully. We are the organizations known for keeping the countryhumans at peace."Ln said.
"What exactly are countryhumans?" The skeleton asked.
"Countryhumans are basically territories where humans live, but in human form." Eu explained.

"Oh, but if you're territories, then are you on maps?" The skeleton asked.
"Yes, but not organizations. There usually on lists and books." Nato explained.
"Oh ok. My name is Sans." The skeleton reached out his 'hand'.
"My name is Asean. This is Eu, over there is Nato, and the one with the broken wings is Ln." Asean introduced. Sans nodded and lead them to his house.
"This is my house. I share it with my younger brother, Papyrus." Sans explained and came in the house. It was a normal sized house and it smelled from spaghetti.

"Interesting house you have here." Eu stated, looking at the furniture and photos on the walls.
"I was expecting kids to fall down the mountain. No adult has ever fallen through the mountain to the underground." Sans exclaimed.

"BROTHER, I'M HOME!!" there was a loud voice at the entrance.
"Hey, little bro." Sans greeted.
"ARE THESE MORE HUMANS? HOW DID YOU CATCH THAT MANY TODAY?  WE SHOULD BRING THEM TO THE KING!!" Papyrus screamed happily.
"THESE DON'T LOOK LIKE HUMANS.. ARE THERE A NEW FOUND KIND OF MONSTERS?" Papyrus asked.

"No, they're not paps. They're basically humans but not at the same time." Sans explained.
"Our kind is called country humans. Pleasure to meet you, Papyrus." Ln said.
"My name is Ln. That's Eu, Asean and Nato." Ln introduced himself and the others.

Suddenly, Asean got a phone call.
"Hello?" Asean asked.
"DAD, WHERE ARE YOU?! WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS!! WE READ THE NOTE SO WE GOT SCARED!!" A person was heard yelling from the other side of the phone.

"Malay, calm down. I didn't die. I just thought I would. I can't tell you where I am for safety purposes. Nato, Eu and Ln are with me. Call Un, and tell him that we're alright." Asean commanded.
"Can we call you every day just to make sure you're alright?" Malay asked.
"Of course, Malay. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just tell the others. I will get back. I hope at least." Asean then declined the call.

"Who was that?" Sans asked.
"That was one of my adoptive sons." Asean explained.
"I SHALL PROCEED TO MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR YOU! STAY HERE AND WAIT!!" Papyrus then went to the kitchen.
"Let's get out of here. His spaghetti isn't exactly the best." The organizations nodded.

They went to this place called "Grillbys" and went in. The place was full of monsters.
People (uhhh what?) were staring at them. Probably because they don't look like humans, nor monsters that live here.

They sat down at the table and picked up the menu. Nato looked a little confused when he saw a little unusual foods.
"Um, since were basically territories, we have our own food and culture. So I get why there's rather unusual foods here. Can I talk to the cook?" Nato asked.
Sans nodded, and led him to the kitchen. There was Grillbys, the cook and owner of the restaurant.

"Can I help you?" Grillbys asked.
"I was wondering if me and my friends could teach you how to cook different dishes from the surface, as you call it." Nato asked. Grillbys looked delighted and happy.

"Can you bring your friends here? I'm really interested in the food of humans." Grillbys looked like he was about to faint from the literal happiness. Nato nodded, and brought his friends into the kitchen. He whispered why they were here and they nodded.

"So, which continent do you want to start with?" Eu asked, getting confused looks of Sans and Grillbys.
"Oh. Right." Eu realised and pulled out a map of the surface.
"Pick which continent you wanna start with." Eu pointed at the continents.
Grillbys thought about it, and pointed at Asia. Asean stepped out and started teaching him how to make sushi and other Asian foods (I'm hungry rn U>U).

"Thank you so much!" Grillbys was jumping out of happiness. They went to Sans's house and just slept until the next day.

Sorry if this chapter is short.. I have been working on my second book. You probably don't even want to see it, since it's not country humans. It's Dreamswap drink.