Chapter 5

Hi guys!
I hope you like this chapter!!
But before we get into the chapter, I would like to say something. EU x ASEANis gonna take a lot of chapters to actually happen, so I hope you have that patience. Even if I lost some of my readers. Anyway, I hope you follow me to check out some of my books. Fandoms I like:
-Sans Aus
-country humans
-SCP
-BNHA
-FNAF
-Creepypasta
-others
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

ASEAN's pov
I went home to make dinner after being at EU's. His place was so peaceful. I loved it.

I went to the library to research countries from the rest of the world and other organizations. I found a book called "countries and organizations of the world" and started reading.
It had a lot of organizations and I was pretty fascinated. I went through the list of organizations and saw a newly written name on the top of the list.
Asean.
'Why did they write my name on the list?' I thought to myself. Oh yeah. I'm an organization now. Forgot about that. I had signed the contract of becoming an organization, even if I was forced.
I didn't like the spotlight too much. It's usually EU, UN, NATO and the others who are usually on the news and I'm thankful that I'm usually not. Only in some cases I was.

I kept reading until I was pretty tired, so I walked out of the library and headed to my room. My thoughts went to EU. I blushed a little bit. I tried to think of something else, but no avail. So I fell asleep right then and there.
I woke up to the sound of ruffling and whispering coming from downstairs.
I slowly walked downstairs only to see Indo and another friend of his talking quietly.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked politely, to not scare the countries.
They jumped a little bit from suprise.
"We were talking quietly because we didn't want to wake you up. By the way, papa ASEAN, this is Netherlands, my friend." Indo said quietly, but I could heaar everything.
"Oh ok. I'm going back to sleep." I said and walked back upstairs.
I felt very tired, but not at the same time.
I grabbed my book about countries and saw a mysterious looking note on it.

Dear ASEAN,
You probably don't know who I am. But you'll figure out soon. Meet me at the top of Mt Ebbot and bring whoever you want to bring with you. You might want to bring 2-3 people with you. Meet me there at midnight. But might aswell bring clothes with you. Just in case. There is an adventure that awaits for you and your friends, and I will make sure of that..
???

Hmm. That's weird. I will go anyway.
I called LN, EU and NATO to go with me. The more the better. I packed some clothes and waited until it was midnight. Even though I don't know this person, I just felt like going.
Even if I die, I don't care. But I care for my kids, so I grabbed my phone too.
23:00
I left a note where I said when I die, or not come back, I will always be with them by heart. I left the note on my bed, so they know where I went.

The others were already waiting for me. LN spread his wings and we held onto him, while he flew onto the top of the mountain.
We got off of him and started walking to the very top.

We walked until we saw a person in a cloak.
"Uh.. guys are you sure were gonna be safe" Nato asked.
"If not, I will protect you with all my power." LN told us and stood in front of us.

There was a huge hole at the top of the mountain. It seemed like there was a barrier around it. I felt a little uncomfortable just looking at the hole. It looked like there was a void under it.
"Ah, I see you actually came." The cloaked person said.
"Come closer." We went a little closer to him. When we were a little too close to the person, he jumped and pushed all four of us in.

It felt like falling forever. I closed my eyes, ready for my death. But I felt that we landed onto something soft. I slowly opened my eyes to see a patch of flowers. More like a field of flowers. We looked around, only to see a person walking over us.

She had a purple dress. She wasn't even human at all. I was scared of the dark, so I started to have a panic attack, only to be hugged by EU.
"I'm sorry that you had to fall. Are you guys okay?" The goat person asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Toriel."
She introduced herself.
"Oh, I thought were going to die. It's nice to meet you Toriel." I said and shaked her hand. Her hand felt unusually soft. I felt safe around her.
"Follow me quickly before someone sees you. A lot of monsters hate humans for trapping us underground." She warned.
LN looked like he was about to pass out out of the pain of his broken wings.
"Are you okay my child?" Toriel asked.
"Yeah, but my wings hurt too much to stand. They use to look so beautiful. Now look at them." Ln said.
She lead us to her house. Her house was ab average house surrounded by many others. But her house seemed to be the only one with inhabitants in it.
"Here. Lay down and take a nap. I will go make lunch." Toriel said. Ln layed down on the couch, falling asleep after.
Me, Nato and Eu were cautious, just in case someone attacked us. We looked around a little bit and found some family pictures. Toriel, a human and two other goats were on the photograph. They looked very happy and seemed like a great family.
I sighed, not remembering my parents. My parents died before I could even talk. I have been raised in an orphanage.

A while later, Toriel gave us some lunch and we gladly ate it. "If you have been wondering, there are different types of monsters. Not just goats." Toriel sighed before continuing. "There are skeletons, fishes, lizards and many others." Toriel finished. "If you want to meet them, you have to be ready for certain dangers." Toriel said and stood up. We followed her to a very big room.

"Be ready. I'm gonna shoot flames at you, and I would like you to dodge them. Ln, you first." Toriel said and she started throwing flames. Ln quickly dodged. "Good job. Next." Toriel pointed at me. When all of us successfully dodged she let us go.
"Just be careful about making friends. The skeletons are always friendly, I will lead you to them." Toriel gestured for us to follow her, so we exited her house. We were met with a village covered with snow. I bent down, and picked up a snowball. I have never seen snow in my life, since I lived in South Asia.

Toriel walked up to a sleeping skeleton. She poked him gently, causing him to wake up. When he saw us, he gasped a little. "You don't look like humans... Are you a new type of monster?" The skeleton asked.