What have we done?

We chased after Orihame for hours, which soon turned into days, and from days to weeks. She never came to school and even her best friend, Tatsuki, hasn't heard from her. She won't open her door to her apartment or answer her phone. What was going on with her?

It had been two weeks since Ichigo and I had our first kiss when Orihime had finally come back to school and being herself again. She would talk to Tasuki, Chad, Ishida, and everyone that wasn't me or Ichigo. She was avoiding us and we couldn't take it anymore.

We set up a plan that would most deffinantly take her out of the house.

"Sora! Wait up! Running away when your about to see your sister again after years of lying to her is selfish!"

"I can't face her" said Sora, "She hates me."

"Onii-chan!" Orihime rushed out of her apartment to see her brother. Then suddenly, Ishida and Chad grabbed her arms and tied her to a chair.

"Great impersonating Ichigo. She really fell for it." Tasuki said.

"And good job on being so convincing her" replied Ichigo.

"Okay Orihime, time to speak. What is going on with you?! You haven't been coming to school, answering our calls, or opening your door for us when we come!" Is what I had said to her.

"I'll tell you if you let me go"

Chad untied her from the chair. She slowly got up, pulled a dagger out of her poker and said these final words, "Ichigo. I love you." Then she slit her own throat with her dagger and ended her life.