Awakening

"Rukia. RUKIA. RU-KI-YA!! WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" Ichigo was screaming and shaking me," Kon said that you were kissing and hugging your pillow, muttering, and crying in your sleep and I just ran up to check on you cause you were screaming. What the hell were you dreaming about?"

I stood upon silence, tiptoed, kissed him, hugged him, and said, "this is what I dreamed of," and silently walked out of his room.

About five minutes later, I went back into his room only to find Ichigo standing tin the same spot and the same position that I left him in.

I giggled, went over to him, hugged him, and said, "What are you doing? I left about five minutes ago, stupid." He hugged me back, looked at my face, and kissed me.

"I love you Rukia. And I won't ever let you go."

"I love you too. But I don't want to hurt Orihime and everyone else so maybe we should tell them before anything happens, okay?"

"But why would that matter?"

"Trust me. It will matter."

"Alright."

Ichigo and I left the house, hand in hand, and called everyone over to Orihime's house and told them all what had happened in real life and in my dream.

"So in order to keep Ichigo, Rukia, Tatsuki, Orihime, and I alive, you had to tell us about this sad dream that made Chad cry?"

And it was true, Chad just used up a whole tissue box to wipe away all of his tears. We all started to laugh until we all cried and our stummies hurt. After all of the laughing, Orihime said, " thanks for telling us," with the biggest smile on her face.

Everyone went home after an hour and a half of hanging out.

"Soooo, what now?," Ichigo said as we were walking back home.

"I think we should take it slow."

"Alright. I will do anything for you, Rukia, so please don't ever leave me."

"I will never have the thought."

And so, after all of the ruckus that has happened to me, we lived happily without any regrets.

                                                             -END-