🎄Nightmare x Cross🎄

Requested by LuciyWaveren1987 .

Narrator's POV

"No, no, no." Cross, or Oreo as some may call him muttered out. The poor skeleton had recently been throwing up the past couple of days and has had serious pains. He never told him boyfriend Nightmare about it, at first he thought it was only a sickness bug and so Cross had carried on his days as normal as it would get. But it was only today that before he had a shower from finishing a mission, he noticed a small SOUL floating around the SOUL in him. "No, no I-I can't be.....Surely there's another I can take!" Cross raised his hands onto his skull, freaking out so much that his friend Killer had knocked on his door in worry.

"Cross buddy, you alright in there?" Killer had asked, knocking loudly whilst at it in hopes of annoying Cross.

"Go away Killer!" Cross shouted back as he exited his bathroom and went searching for a new shirt to wear, forgetting about cleaning himself from his mission. It was silence for a minutes till a sudden glitchy portal was open and Horror, Dust, Killer and Error had entered Cross' room through it.

"Alright, Killer said you're acting strange. What's up Cross?" Dust had asked, already making himself comfortable by sitting down on Cross' bed, Horror joining him. Cross 'tsk' and crossed his arms, looking away from them all.

"Nothing is wrong, I just didn't realise how dirty I was. Now out, all of you." He pointed towards his door, that was locked, and glared at the others.

"FIRsTLY, yOUR doOr Is LoCKEd anD SEcondLy, YOu'Ve beEN ActING WeIRd alL wEeK. nOw SPIlL." Error has replied, not readyto deal with all this.

"You all nee to chill, he's probably sore from the activities he does with boss," Horror had spoke out, making everyone in the room laugh. However, Cross on the other hand could only cringe. This action didn't go unnoticed by Killer.

"OH MY AU'S! You're actually sore from that!" He said, a little too excited when saying that.

"EwW, wHat tHe Hell KIlLER," Error replied, gibing Killer a disgusted look whilst Killer just blew a kiss at him.

"OI! You two stop flirting, we are here to help Cross remember. Now Crossy, tell us. Was he being too kinky with you?" Dust had asked, laughing as Horror joined in. Cross was on the verge of tears, he had no idea what to do. He was going to be a parent and he didn't know anything about raising a child! Let alone with being pregnant with NIGHTMARE'S BABY!

"Imagine if Cross got pregnant! We could be uncles!" Killer screeched, smiling as he jumped at Error, who luckily caught him in a bridal position but immediately dropped him. Cross awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah..haha....pregnant me...ha..ha..." Cross sighed deeply as he sat om his floor, but something made him get up quickly. Quickly, Cross ran to his bathroom and kneeled down by his toilet, throwing up magic.

"Killer....I think you're magic..." Dust spoke slowly as he rushed after Cross to aid him. "Cross be honest...are you actually pregnant?"

Cross held up a finger to signal to give him a second as he made sure he wasn't going to throw up again. Once he finished his little episode, he backed away and wiped his mouth on he t-shirt.

"..Maybe.." Slowly, he lifted his shirt to reveal the small SOUL floating about in his rib cage. Dust gasped loudly, catching the attention of all the others. They all quickly ran into the bathroom to see the small SOUL floating about in his rib cage. 

"WOAHHHH! I AM MAGIC!" Killer shouted loudly, only to be hushed by Error whacking him.

"DOEs NiGHtmaRe kNOW?" Error asked after, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. Cross looked down in guilt, he didn't want to tell Nightmare.. maybe he could run away?