Horror x Error x Cross

Requested by Luci838 I hope you like it. I've never done a three way ship before so I hope it turned out good for you. Now Dragos, enjoy! 

Narrator's POV

Everyone in the castle knew about Error's hidden side when he doesn't fight. Truth behold that Error acted like a total child when he wasn't out. In fact, if you combined Blue's act of  child with Cross' act of a child, Error would take up the award of acting like a child. Within the castle, you would never see Error without one of his puppets with him because it helped him calm him down when the voices were getting out of hand. Now, everyone in the castle played a role of some sorts when with Error. Nightmare acted like a father to him, making sure that he wasn't missing a day of not eating to checking his arms for- well I'll let you figure that out. Dust's role was to keep Error company after a fight with Ink because trust me when I say this, Error feels alone after a fight because Ink says some nasty shit to him. Killer's job is to play games with Error such as pranking everyone in the place, which Nightmare scolded Killer mostly for. But Horror and Cross' roles, they were competing for one role. And that role was to be Error's partner through everything. Lover in different terms. Shall we see how this all plays out- Well, you can't say no because the narrator here is going to explain anyway.

--Nightmare's Castle, Error's room--

Error sat on his bed, having his blue strings hung around his room that held his puppets. Error sat and fiddled with two of his puppets, one being Cross and the other being Horror. Error smiled as he made them dance with his strings tied around their torso's. Suddenly, Error got an idea and smiled wickedly. Bringing the two puppets closer together, Error made them bump their heads together as a way of them kissing. Too bad for Error because as soon as that happened, his door swung open to reveal Cross and Horror talking. They stopped in their tracks and looked at the small skeleton who was sat on his bed with a yellow blush making his puppets kiss. Error slowly looked towards his door with a sheepish smile and waved a 'hello' at the two. Slowly, Cross and Horror walked backwards out of Error's room and closed the door after them. Error shrugged it off and carried on watching his two puppets make out with one and the other.

Outside his door was a different story however as Cross and Horror was blushing deeply with their respective colours. "What is he doing to us..." Cross asked Horror as Horror placed his hand to his mouth to try his best to cover up his blush.

"I-I don't know." Horror admitted as he felt butterflies in his stomach. Cross looked over at his friend and sighed. To tell the truth, Cross didn't like how he and Horror tried to fight for Error's love. Everytime Error wasn't in the castle, Cross and Horror would physically fight for Error's affection to prove they should be the one to have Error's love but all their battles ended with a very angry Nightmare splitting the two apart and thrown into their rooms until Error would come back. Looking back up at Horror, Cross placed a hand out.

Horror looked over, tilting his skull at Cross' peculiar actions. "What?" Horror asked as he stared at the outstretched hand.

"How about we come to an agreement." Cross stated as he looked into Horror's eyelight. Horror nodded, signalling Cross to continue. "An agreement to share Error's love."

Horror weighed out his options. If he didn't agree, he would most likely get another crack in his skull by Nightmare after his and Cross' fight but on the other hand, if he did agree then he would also get Error's love. And as a bonus, his old crush before he met Error, would also be joining in on sharing the small skeletons love. Yes, Horror had made up his mind. "Okay, I'll join in sharing."

Cross smiled and watched as Horror took his hand in his own and gave isa good shake. They both seperated their hands and went back to entering Error's room. This time, as they entered, the small bean was in a...shocking....position.

"Error?" The two skeletons muttered out as Error shrieked.

Error was still sat on his bed but in a 'different' position. Error was sat in only a shirt and had his legs in the air whilst lying down. He had Cross and Horror puppets on his stomach he he still watched them kiss. A cough came from his doorway off Cross and Error looked that way. That's when he shrieked.

Error got up and ran out of his room, having Horror and Cross follow in worry. As Error was running, Cross was the first one to realise what hallway Error was running down, and the exact door he was running to. Cross looked over at Horror in fear, Horror was a little confused but caught on when they both heard the door open. They both skidded to a stop and they looked at one another. Nodding to one another, they walked into Nightmare's Office.

As they entered, the room seemed very cold, to which it was because actually, Nightmare was very angry. Sat at the huge desk was Nightmare, paperwork on either side of him but what caught their eyelights was Error sat on Nightmare's lap, hugging Nightmare. A tentacle was wrapped around Error keeping him in place and Nightmare had his arms wrapped around him as well. Nightmare was death glaring both of the skeletons that were situated in front of him.

"Horror. Cross. What have you done to make Error so flustered?" Nightmare asked his two workers as they fidgeted with their hands.

"W-We walked into his room without knocking and we s-saw him in a-" Horror took the lead and finished Cross' sentence.

"W-We saw him in a different position doing something with his dolls." A groan could be heard from Error as he turned around of Nightmare's lap and he looked quite annoyed.

"tHeY aRe NoT doLls, THEy ArE PupPETS!" 

All the other skeletons in the room, other than Error, tried to keep their laughs in because everyone in the castle knew about Error when people called his puppets, dolls. He acted like a brat in a way when he told everyone that they are puppets and only puppets. The look on Error's skull showed that Error was indeed embarrassed. Nightmare looked down and stroked Errors skull, calming the small down. "Error, I'm sure they are sorry. Now, go hang out with them please, I have some work to finish off."

Error nodded and jumped off Nightmare's lap, running towards Horror and Cross. "I'm sorry," He whispered, his voice not breaking into a glitch. Horror and Cross smiled, each grabbing one of Error's hands and leading him out of Nightmare's office, the door shutting behind the 3.

"Hey, how about we all go play with your puppets?" Cross suggested as Error gasped. He started to jump up and down and started to giggle.

"YEs! I woUld LoVE ThaT!" He shouted innocently as he started to run, making Horror and Cross run with him. 

--Sometime later, In Error's Room--

Both Cross and Horror was laid on Error's bed with a half sleeping Error. They had just spent the full day playing puppets with Error and now, Error was really tired. Error suggested both of them staying with him because Error was a little scared of the voices coming back. Immediately, they both agreed and laif on Error's bed, only for Error to lay between them grabbing hold of their hands.

Night time was coming closer and soon, all three of them had decided that sleep should take them away.

"i LOVe You tWo," Error mumbled in his sleep. This caused the two skeletons beside him to shift closer and hug him. Both of them mumbling as well sweet nothings into the space around them.