Vampire!Bad Sans x Classic pt2

Requested by nikki1356 
Words: 5127
This is going to be a little different from the previous chapter. I'm having Classic have small scenarios with each of the Bad Sans'. Ya know, to spice things up. Also all the POV's will be done as the Narrator, just so it makes more sense. Now Drago's, Enjoy~

Dust's Scenario

It was a chilly night, the snow having picked up from the previous night. Classic was still shaken up from the encounters off the other Kingdom but he knew in reality, he couldn't do much. It had been a week since all that happened and now, Classic had been a little on edge, swearing to himself he could hear Dream's voice wherever he went. He tried to talk to his mate's about it but he couldn't get the words out.

It had been a full red moon this night. Classic was on one of the leather couches, curled up in a ball with a blanket wrapped around his body. Classic had recently been de-promoted from being a maid to actual being a resident in the mansion. All butlers and maids hs to listen to him and call him master. It was... weird to get use to it at the start but soon he came to get used to it.

All the vampires were out, each going to get their blood from the monsters below. The red moon had them all set off with high sense and Classic was sure none of them would return till morning like they did every time. It was a little scary to be left alone but Classic decided he would suclk uphis dear and swallow is deep down him, just to make the others not worry about him.

As he was about to fall asleep, the door opened to reveal a huge gust of wind flowing into the warm, fire-lit living room where Classic was situated. In fear, Classic jumped and looked over at the door only to see Dust with blood dripping from his fangs. "H-hi Dust!" Classic shouted out as he waved. Dust looked around for the source until his eyelights landed on Classic. He stared for about 3 seconds till his broke into a smile. He walked over to Classic and sat next to him, not bothering about the fact he smelt like blood.

"I just can't keep a serious face with you can I?" Dust questioned himself more than Classic. Classic blushed a blue and looked away shyly.

"I-I can't help it," Classic trailed off as he pulled the blanket up to him more, a little annoyed by the fact Dust let in a load of cold air. Dust chuckled and threw one of his arms around Classic, bringing him closer to his body.

"Nah, you can't help it Classy...your just to fangtastic!" Classic groaned at the awful pun made by Dust and tried to push Dust away.

"You are your awful jokes. If you keep saying them, Nightmare is going to get angry," Classic spoke as he tried to keep in his laughter after groaning. Dust carried on chuckling and once again, pulled Classic closer to him.

"Can you blame me and I won't be the only one getting told off either, you make puns all the time." Dust accused as he smirked down at Classic. The slight blood stains on his teeth made Classic blush even more, which resulted in Classic trying to hide his skull.

"Yeah I guess, but I wing my puns all the time, you just say them at the most random moments." Classic huffed out, throwing one of his own puns in there. This caused Dust to chuckle again and pick up Classic, placing the smaller one onto his lap.

"What are we going to do to you?" Dust asked as he held Classic by the waist. Classic smirked and shrugged.

"I don't know...remember that time where I scared the shit out of Nightmare's brother," Classic said as he looked off, smiling at the memory. Dust sighed dreamingly and looked at Classic, placing one of his hands under Classic's chin.