𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

Third Person's POV

When Jeno and Donghyuck was out of Jaemin's room, he used a little bit if his power to lock the door but Mark didn't noticed the unnatural happening due to Jaemin's hands that is on his bare stomach, rubbing it up and down.

Mark can feel Jaemin's hot breaths on his neck, the tip of the younger's nose touching the skin of neck just below his ears and Jaemin's slightly cold hands on his stomach.

"J-Jaemin?" Mark called but he got no reply from the latter instead he got some light pecks on his neck going down and then back up just to kiss his earlobe, Jaemin's hand didn't stopped its movements as he peppers Mark's neck with light kisses.

Mark could only lay there frozen, shocked at the younger's behavior, hands tight on Jaemin's shoulder. He wanted to push Jaemin, yell at him to stop but he couldn't. He liked what he feels at the moment and he liked how the younger's lips lands on his skin, he liked how Jaemin's hand is caressing his bare torso. He liked how Jaemin looked at him when the younger hovered him caging him with his two arms on both sides of his head. Hypnotized? No. Jaemin didn't even used a bit of his power yet. Mark just willingly let the younger do as he please.

"𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑳𝒆𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆." Jaemin called with his unusual deep voice as he turned his eyes into bloody colors using his power to make Mark do what he wants him to do.

"You know, I will let you if you ask nicely." Mark smiled and for a brief moment, his eyes turned blue like the skies before turning dull.

Jaemin's demon was surprised to an extent that he froze and just looked at Mark who's hands now are encircled to Jaemin's neck with his dull eyes staring back at his crimson orbs.

Jaemin momentarily closed his eyes, as the demon remembering those sky colored eyes very well as he likes the feeling of Mark playing with his hair. Biting his lips as he stared back down at Mark's orbs, drawing him in more.

He started to kiss Mark on his forehead, his eyes, both cheeks and the tip of the older's nose. He kissed the older's neck almost leaving a mark having the older let out little moans. He traced Mark's collarbones with kisses both left and right, Mark could only close his eyes and breath heavily and Jaemin moved his body down to grind his dick on Mark, sending pleasure to the both of them. Jaemin kept doing the same thing until Mark tugs his hair and calls for his name waking up the real Jaemin, seeing Mark with his eyes closed, flushed cheeks and his hands clenching Jaemin's hair and shirt tightly.

"Ma-Mark hyung sorry..." Jaemin managed to win over his demon but was too exhausted to stay awake that he fell down on Mark losing his conciousness as Mark gains back his own consciousness, feeling his semi hard dick and Jaemin on top of him, truly confused on what happened and how the fuck he got hard without knowing.

😈

"It's diffㅡ why the fuck are we heading home Lee Jeno?!" Donghyuck exclaimed as soon as he got out of Jaemin's spell slapping Jeno's biceps on the process.

"Ya! Don't curse but I don't know! Hello I'm with youㅡ" Both of the had this 3 seconds with each other after realizing things.

"Jaemin's demon!" Both exclaimed looking at each other and Jeno was about to run back but Donghyuck quickly grabbed him.

"Running is too slow Jen, we need to get back there as soon as possible." Donghyuck said.

"Are you suggesting.."

"Yes Lee Jeno, we will fly." Donghyuck told him as he dragged Jeno on some dark area where the both of them draw out their wings and then fly back to the Na's.

In less a minute they arrived, landing on to feet at the front door of the Na's banging the door non stop.

"Heyㅡ" They didn't even bothered to say something to Yuta and they just barged in going straight to Jaemin's room, turning the knob that is unfortunately locked.

"Fucked it's locked. Yuta-hyung! Do you have a key on Jaemin's room?" Donghyuck yelled and Jaehyun came out of his room throwing a key at Donghyuck.

"Why are you in rush?" Both brothers asked.

"Unfortunately, he is out and forced us to go home using his power to be alone with Mark." Jeno explained rolling his eyes while Donghyuck opened the door only to be shocked. Jaemin was on top of Mark laying on the older's chest,  his peaceful sleeping face facing the door and Mark have encircled his arms on Jaemin's torso also asleep.

They slowly walked checking if Mark is alive and checking Jaemin's temperature, surprised that Jaemin's body temperature is normal again. He wasn't pale anymore. It seems like Jaemin's life force is charging at the moment. Everything seems normal except for one, Mark have a big ass hickey on the junction of his neck and  shoulder.

"Something weird is going on and we don't even know why." Winwin commented looking at the two younger male sleeping.

"Yeah that hickey is weird." Taeyong said.

"Jaemin's life force is getting better." Jeno stated.

"The scary aura is gone, Jaemin's aura is coming back too." Taeyong also added.

"He is weak at the moment and that hickey is telling us to back off." Yuta said, his crimson red eyes out in the open as well as Jaehyun.

"And he's mad because Jaemin mananged to win over him earlier." Jaehyun chuckled hearing their brother sound of anger as he can't go out of Jaemin's body.

"We aren't sure what's going on in here but I'm sure of one thing, Mark could release Satan in just a snap." Donghyuck said staring at Mark.

"We need to find out what Mark have to do with this." Jeno said looking worriedly for both of his friends.

"We will find that out but first let me answer my feisty boyfriend." Donghyuck stated, lightening the mood on the room while his eyes still fixed at his two friends who are the mysteries they are going to solve.

--

Hi! Stay healthy always, wavyuu ❤ -Ji 💙