𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Third Person's POV

After classes they all went to the Na's to explain everything to the angels and ask something to Chenle and Jisung.

"So? Mind explaining why Jisung was the vessel of the sin of sloth Belphegor?" Yuta asked Chenle who's caressing Jisung's hair as the taller sleeps.

"I don't know, I just discovered one day that dad was in his body." Chenle answered honestly.

"Wait-- dad?" Jaehyun asked bewildered on how Chenle just addressed the sin of sloth.

"I am a cambion, half demon, half human. I can control and send back demons to underworld." Chenle stated revealing his crimson eyes.

"Belphegor! Wake the fuck up!" All of them was shocked when Renjun suddenly barged in, full of rage with his eyes as blue as the sea.

"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑, 𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍?" Jisung, no more like Belphegor responded to Renjun's call and upon hearing the name Donghyuck immediately kneeled in the presence of an archangel.

"Jeno what are you doing? Show some respect?!" Donghyuck whispered yelled to the younger but Jenoj just smirked and revealed his angel identity as well that Renjun might not notice upon entering. When Renjun felt the familiar aura on the corner of the room, his eyes widened as he kneeled down in front of Jeno.

"I'm sorry for not noticing your presence, Michael." Renjun stated and that shocked the hell out of Donghyuck that all he can do is stare at Jeno with his mouth wide open.

"I'm sorry Donghyuck for keeping this to you and masking my aura, Jeno wanted to tell you the truth but I
restrained him.You may now raise your head Selaphiel." Jeno paused looking at everybody first.

"Since we are somewhat holding for a reveal party, I might as well introduce myself. I am Archangel Michael." Jeno continued.

"I was sent to Earth to locate Satan ever since he destroyed the jail in the underworld, releasing the rest of the sins. I am told to send him back to underworld if his vessel didn't awaken the demon powers yet. You demons know well that only four of you are allowed to have a vessel and the other three are punished to stay in hell forever." Jeno stated again, looking straight at Jaemin with his blue eyes.

"But then I guess demons are created to break rules and give headaches." Jeno sighed.

"So why am I here?" Donghyuck asked not really knowing at the moment what is his mission.

"You are to protect the human vessel of Satan not to commit grave sins at will. He almost did earlier, he almost killed a human using the demon powers Satan have given him. He
can't do that, his soul will be punished."Jeno said as he glances at every demon vessel in the room.

"And the same goes to all of you. You are still humans, you have to follow God's rules." That was the last thing
Michael said before Jeno's eyes went back to normal again,panting for air as he falls into ground clutching his
heart.

"Jeno!" Jaemin and Donghyuck approached, worried for their friend's well-being.

"I'm okay. It's just that Michael's power is too much for me and it's also one of the reasons why he suppresses it for my being." Jeno said panting as he gets the glass of water Jaemin offered to him.

"So Selaphiel or should we just call you Renjun? Why are you so mad?" Jeno carefully asked.

"Jisung was not supposed to be a vessel but this good for nothing lazy demon claimed Jisung's body as his new home." Renjun answered glaring at Belphegor in the flesh of Jisung that was just staring back at him lazily.