𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

❌𝑯𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑶𝒖𝒕❌

Third Person's POV

"Ma-Mark?" Jaemin stuttered as he saw Mark making out with Rienna when he arrive at the room Mark texted him to come.

"𝑶𝒉 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏." Karina said with her eyes crimson red as she stares straight at Jaemin still dark brown orbs.

"Youㅡ" Jaemin can't even form words upon the sight of the girl's red eyes and the words she said cutting Jaemin off.

"𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." Jaemin saw the smirk the girl gave before wrapping her arms on Mark's neck.

"Mark no!" Jaemin raised his voice but still deep enough to be terrifying but Mark didn't even flinch or looked at him.

Mark made out with Karina full on tongue sucking Karina's own until she jumped up feeling the teacher's table behind her, sitting with her legs open for Mark to come in between.

Jaemin clenched his fist walking towards the two when Mark went down to the girl's neck but one flick from Karina and Jaemin was sent flying to the classroom's door slamming his back hard against it.

"𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑨𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒅𝒆𝒖𝒔!" Jaemin shouted no it's Satan, giving out a very hostile aura making the atmosphere feel heavy as Jaemin eyes shined bright red, fuming.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆." She said smirking seeing the resemblance of the red crimson eyes and scary aura around Jaemin's body that's still not able to control the devil inside him. She snapped her fingers as the spell Mark was in dispelled and her disappearing into thin air, leaving Mark with an uncontrolled devil vessel.

"Jaemin?" Mark called confused about the whole situation. He doesn't remember why is here in this room alone with Jaemin and he doesn't know why Jaemin isn't facing him right now.

"Don't move h-hyung." Jaemin groaned as if fighting with someone s his hands still covers his face.

"A-Are you okay?" Mark asked worried since Jaemin is still groaning, clutching his face and not showing it to Mark. He got even more worried when the younger then answer him and just kept on hissing and groaning.

"Jaemin?" Mark touched Jaemin shoulders and that was last thing Jaemin wanted him to do because he just lost against the battle of his devil and the said being now being the one holds full control to his body.

"𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑳𝒆𝒆."

-

Once again about the fonts:
"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕." - devils speaking
"This font." - human characters speaking

I've put enough warnings for you. See you on Saturday. 😋

-Ji 💙