the one where they find out

Harry's Pov

I woke up in excruciating pain. I grown and get up from what I can tell is a infirmary bed. I look around and remember the events that happened last time I was awake. 'Oh sh!t now they are going to ask questions.' I thought to myself as I was walking to the door. I was about to open the door until I heard voices that sounded like the Silver trio. I walk back and go out the window next to my bed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Draco's Pov

Pomfrey let us go see harry but when we got to where he was supposed to be he was not there. Pansy and Blaize panicked while I looked around and saw the window next to the bed wide open "He went out the window"I said In a bored voice distracting both of them from their panic. " Wait what how do you know" Blaize said in a confused tone of voice "he isn't here and the window is wide open" I mentally face parm at their stupidity. Really sometimes I have to take the time to think to myself why I'm friends with there idiots. "Ok Sherlock what do you suppose we do know?" Pansy asked in a smug tone like I didn't have a plan. I roll my eyes and turn around to face them. "Well if you guys weren't so dence then you would already know my plan but here we are so I'ma go and use a tracking spell you can come if you would like but no one is forcing you to." I say as quickly as I could so I could get away form these idiots as quickly as possible. I quickly grab a shirt of Harry's from his trunk and put a locater spell on it . "Perfect I'll find him in no time."
______________________________________

Sorry this is so short I promise the next chapter will be longer and the story will get better please be patient with me I have had a very mentally tiering week and it's only 2:33 Thursday 7 January like uhhh. But thank you for reading but like always have a good day/night/evening/whatever time it is for you and remember just keep smiling and don't let anyone put you down because you might just end up being a depreso expreso like me.

Also forgot to add 400 words