Hogwarts

Before I start this I just wanna say the song up at the top is a good song it's also harry potter related hope you like 💖 ⬆️

Draco's Pov:

Potter is a good artist I have to admit. He look so peaceful when he sleeps. Pansy and blaze are making out in the corner. I notice we are nearly at Hogwarts so i beak them apart and told them to get dressed. 'should I wake up potter??' I decided that I should so I poke him and called him name and he immediately shot up. I was confused but decided to ignore it "get ready we are nearly there" he nodded and left compartment with his robes. 'strange why not just get changed in here with me? Oh god I sound gay don't I?' I thought to myself

Harry's Pov:

As soon I got dressed I started heading back to the compartment when I got attacked from behind by Ron. During the summer I came out as gay Ginny understood because earlier that same day she came out as a lesbian we are still friends and are basically what the muggles would call GBFS (gay best friends) but Ron didn't agree he hates both of us now he also hates the all of the LGBTQ+ community. He started to cast spells and spells at me until I passed out. I woke up the the compartment with Parkinson and Zabini infront of me with worried looks on their faces and Malfoy in the corner with a suspicious look on his face. "Are you ok potter? We heard struggling so we went to check it out and we saw Weasley cast the crucio curse at you then we looked down and saw you blacked out on the floor bleeding" my face drained of all colour when the train suddenly stopped. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I started hearing muffled screams before I blacked out seeing nothing back and felling a cold substance on my back.

Pansy Pov:

Everyone started screaming me and Blaise went to check it out and left Draco to keep an eye on potter. Both of us know that they both like each other but are blind to love. When we leave we see nothing. We suddenly fall on each other Blaise landing on top of me when the train starts moving. To be honest we are just pretending to be together we are both gay but are parents do agree. I know he likes Weasley (Ron) and he knows I like Granger we get up and rush to the compartment when we here Draco panic.

Draco Pov:

Blaize and Pansy leave I look over to potter and see him passed out again I sighed and look down. I saw blood on the floor I look back at potter and see him bleeding from the back I start to panic and call out for help. Pansy and Blaise rush in and help me. The train stops "we are here let's rush him to the infirmary" Pansy quickly states. We rush out before anyone else could and get to the infirmary. "What are you doing here you just got back" madam pomfrey questions us "we need help" we show her harry and she rushed over to us muttering not again. She places him on a bed and rushes us out...

596 words

have a good day/night/evening love you all hope you enjoyed

getting my hair cut tomorrow this is the before i will post a after pic tomorrow when it is done !