Defeat

Heyo there my little friends! I hope you like this second chapter. It's really long, but kind of important, so if you stick around it will (probably) be worth it. I'll dedicate this chapter to whoever's comment seems... the most random. See u!

-----------------------

It was a person. I shivered. Probably just a neighbor or...

No matter. I was on a bus that was taking me FAR FAR FAR away from Mr. Mysterio. The rest of the bus ride I was a bit calmer. When it arrived at the intended stop, I stepped out and checked my pocket to make sure I had my phone. YES! I pulled out the phone and my face fell when I saw the case. Five teenage singers. Crap. It was my sister's phone.

I metally kicked myself in the head and sighed. Placing it in my pocket, I walked down the street. There were five more blocks to go if I went the "regualr way". But after going so many times to the mall, I had eventually found a shortcut. It involved a bit of jaywalking and two deserted alleys, but it was way quicker. I cut across the street and cautiosuly made my way down the first alley. I could almost see light at the end of it, but then, me being the most paranoid weirdo in world, I turned around. That faint silohouette was all I needed.

Heart pounding, I ran as fast as I could down the long, dark alley, flip flops slapping loudly on the pavement. I didn't care whether he heard me or not, just as long as I got away.

No such luck. A rough hand grabbed my neck in a strangley gentle way, and I opened my mouth to scream. A second hand came around and my mouth was sealed. I tried in every way I could to get away -biting, kicking, slapping, punching.

"Stop it!" the stranger said, growling in frustration. "Stop it!!!"

"No!" I screamed, still trying in vain to get away. Finally, I got a hit.

Doubling over in pain, he clutched his stomach. I turned to sprint away, but, seething in pain and rage, his hand grabbed me yet again. Staggering to his feet, he slammed me into a wall, putting his face so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath against my face.

I arched my back, screwing up my face, trying not to let him see how much pain I was in.

His expression turned concerned and instantly his grip loosened.

"Are you okay?" he whispered softly, eyebrows creased with worry.

I slid to the ground, tears silently slipping down my face. He crouched down next to me.

"Are you okay?" he repeated, moving his head to stare me in the eyes.

I shut my eyes. He's the one who slammed me into a CONCRETE alley wall in the first place. Of course I was hurt. I probably would have bruises all over my back. That is, if I survived the day. Or, I guess the bruises would stil be there, I just would be dead. Or would they- OKAY WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS??

"Leave...leave me alone." I whispered, my breath catching as his face came even closer.

"Here, let me help." he said. I shook my head frantically and stumbled to my feet. I slowly attempted to walk away from him. He instantly caught up with me and pulled me to his chest. I gasped in pain again and stood there limply, not once looking him in the eye.

"Come on." he said, lifting my chin with his finger. "I'm Harry."

Harry pulled me down the alley in the opposite direction of where I wanted to go and quickly ushered me into a large black van. I sat there, and pulled my knees up to my chest. Why I didn't try to run, I don't know. I guess I didn't want to be hurt more by "Harry". But the whole time, I seethed. Defeat: officially one of the worst feelings in the world.

This was so incredibley horrible. Just this morning I was cheerfully declining sunscreen, and now, hurray hurray; I was being kidnapped by a violent stranger named Harry. Life really is too unpredictable.

For another 3 hours, I sat in the car. I stayed awake the whole time, never letting my guard down.

"Babe, we're here."

Automatcially I opened my mouth to tell him not to call me babe, but then quckly shut it. I wanted to stay on his good side. It's the least I can do to try to stay safe.

Silently, I walked up the stairs to the house. I was so spaced out, I didn't notice the person standing in the doorway.

"Another one, Harry? Seriously?"

I was too tired to even look up, so I waited there, head down.

Harry came running up the stairs and put his arm around me. I shivered but didn't protest.

"Babe? This is Zayn." Harry said, smiling at me.

Slowly, I looked up and smiled a small, completely fake smile. "Hello."

Zayn's eyes widened when they saw me, and Harry pushed past him quickly.

"Okay, your room is up there." he said, geturing to a door upstairs. I walked up the stairs and into my room. It was fairly nice, with soft bedsheets and violet curtains. I sat on the bed, put my head in my hands, and cried. After almost 5 whole minutes of consecutive sobbing, I noticed the figure standing in the doorway.

"Hey."

"Hi." I said, my voice barely audible.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, entering the room.

"Yeah."

He sat down right next to me and I moved over quickly, ignoring his hurt look.

"So." he said, breaking the silence. "How did you meet Harry?"

I could hear a hint of jealousy in his tone, but payed no attention. "Why don't you go ask him yourself? You probably know why he brought me here more than me." I avoided his eyes and stared at my wall. I waited until I heard the twist and click of the doorknob. Sighing, I viewed the situation. Over the next few days I might be able to get ahold of a phone or--

A phone! God, I am stupid. I pressed my back to the door so no one would come in and pulled out my sister's phone. 48% battery. That's good enough for me. Grinning, I pulled the little slide across the screen and hit Emergency Call.

858-739...

"Hello? What are you doing in there?" Crap! "Nothing." I replied, eyes widening in excitement as I hit the last number. I hit the call button and winced as it made a loud buzzing noise.

The person behind the door (who I assumed was Harry) suddenly fell very silent. Then the door behind me was shoved open and I hit the floor, phone still in hand. Harry glowered at me. "Give. Me. The. Phone."

Terrified, I backed away until I hit the bedframe and gasped as the wood dug into my sore bruises. He advanced, and snatched the phone out of my hand. Turning it over, his expression turned to confusion and then his lips curled into a smirk.

"I knew you were a fan!" he cried, smile broadening.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Of us. You know, One Direction."

My mouth widened in surprise. "One Direction?"

------------------

Well.... That's the end of my suckish chappie. Feel free to sigh with relief. Or like...run away. Please vote, comment, or fan me! Or all three! That would be fantastic...

Okay... but really. ADIOS PEEPS!

Oh, and I need.... 5 reads, 1 comment, and 2 votes for the next chapter. Sorry guys, but you gotta pay.

(awkward silence)

(awkwarder silence)

JKJKJKJKJKJKJK!

Over and Out,

-talentwriter101