Am I supposed to care?

Soooo.

Hello there.

Ummmm, I'm kind of having a writer's block for these weird intro thingys... soooo BYE! Please turn off your cellphones and enjoy the chappie.

-----------------

"One Direction?" I repeated, pretending to be in awe.

Harry turned his head as if to be modest (key words in sentence: as if), his curls slightly flipping and winked. "Yeah."

Am I supposed to care? He's got to learn that not everyone's going to be a fan of you.

My eyes flitted to the open door. I was guessing that One Direction was some group or band, because if it wasn't this sentence was really going to not make sense.

"Oh my god. Can I get your autograph? I'm such a fan of all your" I quickly thought through which would make more sense and choose the band. "songs."

"Well, I'm quite flattered." he said.

I fluttered my eyelashes like I was some drippy, giggly idiot. Then, feeling guilty already, I strode forward and kicked Harry.

In the...lower region. He crumpled, face contorted with obvious pain. I sprinted out my door and hurtled down the stairs, feet pounding on the wooden slates.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry... I thought, starting to get a bit worried about how Harry was doing.

"Guys... she's.. trying... to... run...away!!" Harruy's voice echoed through the house and instantly, I heard feet running towards me. Crap. How many people live here?

I threw open the door and almost made it outside. Unfortuantly, I was yanked back inside, and greeted by three unfamiliar faces and Zayn. Harry must have not been able to get down here. Once again, a flash of guilt hit me, although it was quickly won over by panic. The one wearing ssuspenders had me pinned to his chest, and I could feel every breath he took and the suspender buckles.

Breath deeply. Calm, calm, calm-

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!' I screamed, the deja vu hitting me in the face. I squirmed and fought to get out of his tight grip, but could not escape his grasp. He brought me over to their couch and I sat there, curled up, while they all stared at me. I felt like a lab rat and didn't like it.

"I'm Louis." said the suspenders.

"I'm Niall." said the blond.

"I'm Liam." said the shaved head.

"And you already met me. Do you remember my name?" said Zayn.

"Are you..." I squinted, pretending to think really hard. "Are you Eleanor? I heard Harry talking about her in the car." (I did).

Zayn rolled his eyes. "I'm Zayn. And if you knew she was a girl, then why did you.... Ohhhhhhh." he glared at me and I shrugged.

"What did he say?" Louis (I think) said, leaning forward eagerly, which in turn made me shrink into the couch.

"About Eleanor? Ummm." I sealed my mouth and refused to speak. While they were definently more friendly then Harry-the-Kidnapper (go figure), I didn't feel very comfortable around them or anyone (or thing) in this house.

He huffed. "Fine, I guess I'll go ask him myself."

My eyes widened. "That's probably not the best idea...", but he had already jumped up the stairs, three at a time.

I closed my eyes and waited. There was a muffled sob, the thump of knees hitting the carpet above us, and a long, wailing scream.

"Hazza? Hazza, don't leave us! Noooo!!!"

The boys looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Welllll." I said, holding up my hands in defense. "I was attempting to escape, and I, um, you know, didn't think hitting his arms or legs or stomach would, like, effectively stop him from catching me.... so I, you know... kicked him...um." I stared weakly at them, and Niall and Liam walked up the stairs. Zayn pushed me over gently and sat next to me. My skin tingled faintly where his hand had touched me.

I gave him a simple smile and tried to put a strand of hair behind my ear. It stayed where it was, all crooked and stubborn. annoyed, I once again attempted to put it behind my ear, and failed. Pretending not to care, I smiled my fake smile and waiting, uncomfortable beside Zayn.

"Zayn?" I said, gathering my courage. He turned his head to the side a little bit in this cute way that made me want to laugh. But I couldn't laugh. It was so strange. Almost like the shifty atmosphere was tugging my mouth shut whenever it opened.

"Can y-you tell me why H-Harry brought me here?" I spoke, biting my lips and hating myself for stuttering.

He opened his mouth but then shook his head. "I think." he said carefully. "I think it will be, um, better if Harry explanis."

I sighed and absentmindedly pulled again at the strand of hair. Zayn glanced at it and leaned forward.

My breath turned shaky and my eyes widened in fear. I could see his face, coming closer and closer and closer.

What the heck was he trying to do? Kiss me? Oh my god, he was trying to kiss me.

His eyes fluttered shut when his face was literally inches away. And then I did a really dumb, stupid thing I knew I would regret later.

I slapped him.

------------------

Poor Zaynie! Well, I have to go soon, so I'm just going make a short A/N. Sorry that was such a sucky, boring ending...

Next Chappie= 4 votes, 6 reads and 2 comments

Oh and if you fan me, I will give you a dedication

P.S. Know that the whole time while writing the Harry-was-kicked-in-the-lower-region part, I felt SUPER bad for Harry. Love you all!

Over and Out,

-talentwriter101