Star Struck

I'M BACK!!!! Did ya miss me? Well, I'm mainly here to give you an OUTSTANDING chappie that will positevly WOW you out of your little brain. So let there be no more stalling, and may I present to you... THE 75th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES!!!

JK! May I present to you... THE 4th CHAPPIE OF 2 DAYS TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

-----------

Zayn's POV:

Let me tell you, the first time I saw her, I was a bit star struck. I felt all tipsy and floaty and out of it, but that didn't stop me from seeing Harry's over-protective glare.

But really, who could blame me? She had this amazingly perfect but natural loking face; high cheekbones, an amazingly thin, yet strong figure, full lips, and layered dark brown hair. The only unnerving part about her was her eyes.

They were so, so green. Like... Harry's. Exactly like Harry's. I winced.

I opened my mouth to tell her I wasn't going to hurt her, but something about her told me she wasn't going to believe me. And I was right. She wouldn't believe me. She would, however, slap me, which is exactly what she did.

I recoiled, cheek stinging. I blinked at her (I feel really lame calling her "she", but I don't even know her name yet.) in amazement.

I guess since no one else was around, she felt more confident, because she snapped "You would think that you've never been slapped before."

"I- I, of course I have." I stammered, still recovering from shock.

She stormed out of the room into the kitchen.

"Wait!" I called, running after her. I narrowly missed hitting my hip on a marble counter. "Come on, wait."

"What?" she hissed, glaring at me.

"I don't even know your name."

Willow's POV:

I knew it was coming. How could they not ask my name? Should I make up some fake one? Did I want to trust him? I'm not sure. But the question really was this:

Could I trust him enough? The obvious answer to "Did I want to trust him?" was yes, because (unfortunately), I think I have fallen head over heels for this "Zayn" kid.

In other words, I'm an idiot. Falling in love with my kidnapper?

"Willow." I blurted, my mouth working without my permission.

"Willow." he repeated , trying it out. "That's a pretty name." He smiled.

"Thanks..." I was a litle confused. Maybe his sexiness was drugging me, or the whole situation, but I felt like he was being nice to me. I shook my head, trying to clear it.He couldn't be.

Right?

----------------------

Hey thanks for reading...

That whole "Oh I need votes and fans for chappie" is dumb. I'm sorry, guys

...

Okay, bye!

C u!