Chapter 13

Beauty & the Beast
Sterek
Chapter 13

Later that evening when Stiles was taking a nap Derek went to talk to Scott and Isaac. He found them cuddling together by the fireplace, he cleared his throat and they stood up immediately and bowed their heads. " Master " they both said and Derek shook his head " Call me Derek Scotty and Isaac " Derek said and they both looked at each other before nodding.

" Whats wrong Derek? " Isaac asked carefully walking over to Derek with his head lowered. Derek smiled and picked him up rubbing his little ears, Isaac flinched at first before relaxing and purring. " I wanted to do something special for Stiles, but I don't know what to do so I came to both of you for help " Derek explained and Isaac yipped happily.

" Stiles told us he loves to read books! " Isaac said sticking his tounge out and hesitantly licking Dereks cheek and rubbing his little wolf face against his chest.

Derek smiled down at Isaac before setting him down gently and petting Scotty's head, he purred before rubbing his face against Derek's legs happily.

***********

Stiles slowly blinked his eyes open and yawned sitting up, he looked around to find Ethan and Aiden cuddled together on one side of the bed while Allison and Erica lay on the pillows next to him. He smiled before petting the girls heads softly, they stirred a bit before relaxing and going still again.

Softly without disturbing any of them he slipped out of bed and left the room closing the door softly behind him. When he turned back around he saw Derek smiling widely at him his fangs looked sharper than before, but it didn't scare Stiles, he just smiled back.

" Whats going on? " he asked as he saw Scott, Isaac, Lydia, and Boyd appear from behind Derek to stand next to him.

" We- " Isaac growled softly at him and Derek looked at him before sighing then looking back Stiles. " I have a surprised for you " Derek said and Stiles nodded. Derek gestured for him to follow and he did but stopped when he saw that the rest weren't following. " Aren't you guys going to come? " Stiles asked facing them.

" No, this surprise is for you, plus we already know what it is, we helped " Boyd said and Stiles nodded smiling at him.

" Now shoo " Lydia said smiling at Stiles. He turned around before continuing to follow Derek.

" I like how you're treating your pack better now " Stiles said walking next to Derek. Derek only nodded but still smiled small at Stiles.

After a few minutes of walking they reached two big wooden doors. Derek was about to open the doors but stopped turning to face Stiles, " Close your eyes " Derek said and Stiles raised an eyebrow at him but closed them anyway.

Derek waved his hand in front of Stiles' face making sure he couldn't see before opening the doors and gently grabbing both of Stiles' hands. Derek was surprised when Stiles gripped his hands tightly as if not wanting to let go, he smiled before leading him into a big dark room.

" Wait here " Derek said and Stiles nodding keeping his eyes closed. Derek opened three curtains to three huge windows letting in the afternoon light. " Okay open them " Derek said standing in front of Stiles now.

Stiles opened his eyes.

His eyes wide with surprise and shock, his mouth hanging open in wonder as he spinned in a circle admiring the huge library filled with books. " Oh, my " Stiles whispered, he turned to face Derek and threw himself in his arms, wrapping his own around his neck.

Derek slowly wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist hugging him tightly. " Thank you " Stiles said into his chest. " Your welcome " Derek said not wanting to let go of Stiles.