Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Derek looked at himself in the cracked mirror he had of what was left of his room. He growled and turned away from the mirror.

" Um... Derek? " a small voice called out from behind him. He turned around and saw the smallest wolf of his pack. Isaac. " Yes? " he said through gritted teeth.

Isaac whimpered and backed away slightly.

" W-Who i-is t-that boy? " he said quietly. " My prisinor why? " Derek said slightly softer this time. Isaac lifted his tiny little brown wolf head looking up at Derek with his big yellow eyes.

" Can we see him? " he asked just above a whisper. " We? " Derek raised an eyebrow at him. Isaac nodded his head and five more wolfs came out from the dark along with Lydia and Allison.

" You have 10 minutes " Derek growled and they all nodded rushing out of the room and towards Stiles' bedroom.

Stiles lay on his new bed looking out the window and the cresent moon when he heard a light knock on the door. He got up and softly opened the door to see Isaac, Boyd, Erica, Scott, Ethan, Aiden, Allison, and Lydia.

He backed away startled. The nine of them walked in and Stiles crawled onto the bed backing away from them.

" Its okay we wont hurt you " Erica spoke softly. Stiles' eyes widened in shock before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted falling off the bed in the process.

Derek head snapped toward the direction where the loud thud had come from and he ran towards Stiles' room to see what it was. When he walked into the room he saw them all huddled around Stiles staring at him.

" What happened here?! " Derek growled out staring at all of them with red eyes. " He s-saw Erica ta-talk so he faint-ed " Ethan whispered.

" Why did you talk in the first place? " he growled at Erica who was pressing herself against Boyd. " He seemed scared so i thought telling him we werent going to hurt him was a good idea " Erica said finishing with a whimper.

Derek sighed and looked back at Stiles who was unconcious on the floor. He pushed passed them and gently picked the young boy up.

He placed him on the bed ad turned back to the pack. " Get out, Lydia bring me a washcloth and a bowl with cold water " he said looking at Stiles' face now.

" Okay " the banshee whispered and they all walked out. Derek stared at the boy his mole covered face, his lips slightly agap.

Someone cleared their throat behind him and he turned around to see Lydia holding up the washcloth and bowl.

He nodded at her " Thank you " he said and she looked at him surprised before smiling then nodding back. " You're welcome " with that she left.

Derek wet the small piece of cloth and placed it gently on Stiles' head.

Back by the fireplace the pack sat together.

Isaac with his little head on Scotts back, Scotts head on Boyd, Boyds head on Erica, Ericas head on Isaac, and Lydia's head on a pillow with Allison on her lap.

" He said thank you " Lydia told them and they all looked at her in surprise. " He did? " Boyd said looking at Lydia. She nodded then looked at the fireplace.

Up in Stiles' room Derek kept wetting and placing the cloth on Stiles' forehead until he started to stir.

" D-Dad? What happened? " Stiles asked keeping his eyes closed. " You fainted " Derek said grufly causing Stiles' eyes to snap open and grow wide, then a face of sudden realization hit him and he frowned.

" Oh okay " Stiles said pulling his knees up to his chest. " Are you okay? " Derek asked reaching for Stiles but he flinched away.

" Im fine j-just leave me alone " Stiles whispered and tucked his head inbetween his chest and knees closing his eyes.

****************************

I have finished. You are welcome. Diana out! Peace!
:D XD
#Wattys2014