Chapter 15

Beauty & the Beast
Sterek
Chapter 15

Stiles rode Jenim through the woods in a hurry to get to his father and once he found him he saw him passed out on the cold snow covered ground. Stiles quickly lifted him up on Jenim before going in the direction of their home.

******

Stiles was building a fire in his fathers room to keep him warm when he heard a groaning sound come from behind him. He turned around to see his father waking up and he quickly rushed over to him.

" Dad! " Stiles cried as he hugged John, at first he was shocked but then hugged his son back with as much force that he was able to muster. " I missed you so much son, so much! " John said hugging Stiles tightly.

" I missed you too dad " Stiles whispers. John pulled away and looked at Stiles seriously, " He didn't hurt you, did he? " John asked, anger slipping into his words. Stiles shook his head, " No dad, he didn't, i promise, now please get some rest i'll make you some soup " Stiles said and John looked at him for a second before nodding and laying down.

Stiles smiled at his dad before walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

Stiles finally thought that it was over, that he didn't have to go back to Derek and his pack, even though he missed them already. He knew that Derek would never love him the way he loved him, so this was for the best.

No Derek.
No Pack.
And no Jackson.

But what Stiles didn't notice was the tan skinned boy that had been outside his home waiting for him to return to tell Jackson.

*****

Stiles has just given his father the soup when he heard a knock at the door. " I'll go see who it is " Stiles said smiling at John before leaving the room to go answer the door. When he answered it, he was surprised to see Rafael McCall standing there with probably the entire village standing behind him with pinch forks and torches.

" May I help you? " Stiles asked confused. " Yes, im here to take your father " he said his voice hoarse. " What? " Stiles said " Oh dont worry Stiles, he'll be taken care of " Rafael said stepping aside and gesturing to a carrige that said 'Eichen House' in big red letters.

" Excuse me! My fathers not crazy! " Stiles yelled, angered that anyone would think of his father crazy.

" Sure he isn't! " Danny said laughing " That crazy old man stormed into a bar yelling about a beast! He's insane! " Danny said as everyone started to laugh.

John appeared in the doorway looking around confused. " John! Tell us again just how big the beast is! " Danny said still laughing.

" He was well enormous, i'd say about 8 no! 10 feet tall! " John exclaimed and everyone laughed harder. " Grab him! " Rafael said and two men dressed in sailor suits grabbed his arms and started dragging him to the carrige.

" No! " Stiles yelled running down the steps of his porch to try and get to his father. " Let me go! Im not crazy! " John yelled.

Stiles ran to Jackson who was standing a couple feet away from his house. " Jackson please! You have to do something! " Stiles pleaded grabbing onto Jackson, he pretended to think for a moment before looking down at Stiles.

" I guess I could do something, if.... " he trailed off. " Stiles raised an eyebrow backing away from Jackson. " If what? " he asked and Jackson smirked mischievously as he grabbed Stiles from his waist.

" If you marry me " Jackson said leaning his face closer to Stiles' " Just one word Stiles, and i'll stop them from taking your father " Jackson said and Stiles frowned pushing him away. " Never! " he said and Jacksons smirk fell, replaced with a frown.

" Have it your way then, Put him in the carriage! " Jackson said as they threw John inside the carriage closing and locking the doors.

" No! " Stiles yelled, quickly Stiles ran inside to get the mirror that Derek gave him and ran back outside.

" My father is not crazy and I can prove it! " Stiles yelled before holding up the mirror to his face.

" Show me the beast! " Stiles said and the mirror swirled green before showing Derek growling up at the sky in anger and loss.

Everyone gasped as they saw Derek in the small hand mirror. " Is he dangerous? " a woman asked from somewhere in the crowd. " No! He's not! " Stiles said shaking his head.

" He's harmless....sweet, kind and gentle....he's my friend " Stiles said looking at the mirror fondly.

" I would say you have feelings for this monstrosity! " Jackson yelled taking away the mirror from Stiles' hands.

" He'll kill us all, eat our children! He must be killed! " Jackson said to the whole village. " Lets go kill the beast! " he screamed. The crowd burst into screams of 'yes' and 'He must die' as they followed Jackson.

" Wait! " Stiles yelled grabbing onto Jackson's arms. " You cant do this! " Stiles pleaded, " He hasn't hurt anyone! " Jackson smirked. " I can and I will and when I come back i'll marry you even if i have to shove you in a tux and tie you up next me with a knife to your stomach untill you say yes " Jackson snapped at Stiles who looked horrified.

" Lock theses two in the basement! " Jackson said to three men. Stiles was grabbed by the waist and dragged away from Jackson towards the basement of his house. He yelled, kicked, and struggled to break free.

The men threw him and his father into the basement through the entrance on the outside of his house. Stiles was about to get up and run but the men locked the door with chains. Stiles banged on the doors screaming at the top of his lungs.

" Let us out of here! " Stiles pleaded. " Please dont hurt him! Let us out! " Stiles began to cry, hard.

" Please " he whispered crying. John pulled his son to his chest as he sobbed. " They're going to hurt him! I dont want him to get hurt " Stiles whispered. John just held his only son tighter while kissing his forehead.

They stayed like that for about 5 minutes before there was a loud bang on the door. Stiles' head snapped to the doors and he rapidly stood up out of his fathers embrace. " Hello? " Stiles called.

" Stiles?! " Stiles gasped at the familiar voice. " Isaac?! " Stiles said happily. " Isaac get us out of here, please! " Stiles yelled. " Okay, hold on Stiles! " Isaac called out from the other side of the basement doors.

A few seconds later another loud bang erupted from the doors. The wooden doors started to crack and after about 3 or 4 minutes the doors finally broke, chains and all.

" Isaac! " Stiles yelled at the same time the Isaac yelled " Stiles! " and jumped on him. Isaac licked his face " Stiles why did you leave us? " Isaac asked getting off of Stiles letting him sit up.

" I had to see my father " Stiles said and then he remembered that his dad was right behind him. He turned around to see John with a shocked expression on his face. " What? How? " John said, Stiles laughed before getting up and dusting off his pants.

" Dad this is Isaac, Isaac this is my dad John " Stiles introduced them, Isaac gave him a wolfish grin as John smiled softly.

Then Stiles remembered that Derek was in danger. " Isaac! We need to get to Derek! The whole village is going after him! " Stiles yelled in panic. " I know! I saw about 20 men going towards the direction of the castle with pich forks and torches! C'mon Stiles we have to hurry! " Isaac said jumping out of the basement.

Stiles got out and then John. " Dad I need to go save him " Stiles said and John smiled at him. " Go Stiles " he said and Stiles smiled at him before hugging him tightly. " Thank you " he whispered before letting go and running to the stable to get Jenim.

******

Wooh! I finally updated! I hope you all enjoyed it and im super sorry for the long wait! I might might be updating on either saturday or sunday so watch out for that.

It took me a while to update cause my mind went completely blank.

-Diablo loves you!