~ part 3 ~

Li: "Wake up y/n!"

I look at my phone what time it is, 6 PM. Soo early. I'm making myself ready for school, after I am ready I go downstairs for breakfast. 

Dad Li: "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did."

After breakfast, I go to Liam.

"Hey... Uhm, what do I have to do now? And do I have to take something to school?"

Li: "Just wait in your room, I will come when we have to leave, and no not really. They will tell you there what you need."

I get that guilty feeling again. I think I annoy him. He sounds annoyed. In my room again, I take my phone and sit on the bed, waiting for Liams sign to go to school. It felt like hours. But then finally Liam walks into my room saying that we have to leave. Outside the house, is a guy waiting. He is tall and looks a few years older than me. 

Li: "Hey Theo, this is the girl I told you about. Y/n this is Theo, Theo this is y/n."

Th: "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

I feel a little awkward, but I guess that's normal. Together we walk to school, I walk behind Liam and Theo. They look very close, I even have the feeling that they could be a perfect couple. Beacon Hills Highschool. I'm getting flashbacks again, this time I saw a dude with glowing eyes and fangs. A werewolf? No those cant be real, but why did I have flashbacks from this school? Ive never been here before. I probably look like I have seen a ghost because Liam and Theo look concerned about me. 

Th: "Are you okay y/n? You look like you just have seen a ghost."

"I am fine, don't worry."

Once we're in school a senior gives me a school tour. She tells me everything I need to know, where I have to be for classes and what I need. I even get my own locker. After that, she brings me to class. I am so nervous omg, I don't know what to expect or who will be in my class. 

Mr. Yu: "Hello everyone, we have a new student in our class. Y/n! Please may I ask for everyone, be friendly. I am Mr. Yukimura. You can sit next to Mason."

I look around and I see Liam, Mason sit next to him. They look at each other, and then they look at me. This is going to be a long long day. 

Ma: "Sooooo... I heard from Liam that you are new in town. How do you like it here so far?"

"Oh, uhm yeah. I am new in town and it's okay here."

For the rest of the class, we don't say a word to each other, I do get the feeling no one wants me here. Maybe that's because I'm new here. 

Li: "Mr? I really have to go you know..."

Liam looks desperate, I look around and see Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Malia in the hallway. Mr. Yukimura gives Liam a sign that he can leave. Why are they all here, what's happening? I need to know what they're doing. So I wait a few minutes and then I raise my hand.

"Can I go to the bathroom please?"

Mr. Yu: "Yes you can, but make sure next time you went before class."

Now we are going to figure out why they all left. I know I'm not supposed to do this, but i need to know. I don't see anyone in the hallways. So I'm going to check the lacrosse field, also no one here. Where on earth are they?

Th: "What are you doing here? Arent, you supposed to be in school?"

"You scared me bro, don't sneak up on me like that! I'm supposed to be a lot of things Theo."