~ part 5 ~

Sc: "Just come with me, Stiles you ride, Lydia and Liam go home. I'll call if I need you. Y/n I will bring you to Liams once we are done." 

Scott looks right into my eyes, I can feel the fear growing inside of me.

"Why do you need me?" I ask him.

Sc: "You'll see don't worry."

***

Stiles is driving and I notice he is driving to the school. It's dark and quiet, so peaceful now. We get out of the car and Stiles and Scott immediately start walking. I have no idea whether I should follow them or just wait here. But before I even could decide what to do Stiles turned around.

St: "C'mon Y/N!"

I guess that was the answer. I start walking behind them still not knowing what I am doing here. 

"Guys, why did I have to come with you?" I ask

St & Sc: "SSSTTTT"

Oh well okay, I'll just shut my mouth I guess. After several minutes of walking, we are on the lacrosse field, the second time today. I see a man, probably in his thirties, coming to us. He has grey hair and a little beard.

"So boys, how are you?" The man asks Scott and Stiles. "Oh hello, who are you?" He asks, this time the question is for me.

I observe the man very carefully, there is no way... It can't be???

"A little shy I see, my name is Chris Argent." He puts his hand on my shoulder, but once it touches my shoulder, I got flashbacks again.

They were little and short, but it confirmed my thought. It's him... And it seems he figured it out too.

Arg: "Y/N? Is that really you?" 

Scott and Stiles look confused at each other. 

"Dad? It cant be you, you... you die-" I stumble

He slowly comes closer and gives me a hug. Tears are filling my eyes and it only takes seconds to fall down. 

Arg: "Ssssttt, it's okay, it's okay." 

St: "Well that was a plot twist here, someone cares to explain?"

Argent breaks the hug and starts talking.

Arg: "So a few years ago, I lived in a beautiful house, with a beautiful woman and two children. One day me and Allison got accepted for the acting auditions in town. We thought it would be a normal audition but it turned the whole other way out. I don't remember how it happened but eventually, we got here."

"Wait, I had a sister?"

Arg: " Yes, her name was Allison, she was 2 years older than you."

"Was? Why was?"

I can see Scott his face turning numb, his eyes suddenly stopped sparkling. So does Stiles his eyes. They both look devastated. 

Sc: "Yes, was. Allison died in my arms while saving us. She saved all our lives. Allison was a strong woman I will never forget, she was my first love ever."

While he was saying that tears were falling off his face. She died saving her friends. Even tho I can't remember her and I never really met her, I feel sad, empty inside.

Sc: "Alright that is enough for today, it's late and we need sleep. Y/N I will bring you to my place tonight if that is okay, I don't want to bother Liam and his family at this hour."

I nod and we say our goodbyes to Argent.

***

I'm standing in front of the door, the front door of Scott's house. It looks so familiar but I have no idea why. He brings me to the bathroom and offers me some clothes to sleep with. I fastly change in the bathroom and when I come back I see Scott sitting comfortably on the couch next to his bed.

Sc: "You can sleep in the bed, I will sleep on the couch." He says with a sleepy voice.

"No I can sleep on the couch, it's your bed I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

It's too dark to see anything clear but I do see Scott is already sleeping. I'm tired as well so I go to sleep too.

The next morning I wake up, I look around and see Scott isn't here anymore. While taking my phone I noticed the view, why does it look so familiar? 

*1 new message*

That is strange, the only number I have is Cami her number. I unlock my phone and see I don't have a message. What is happening? Without even knowing I open my gallery and I see those pictures again of me and that girl. 

When I look long enough I noticed something, the house in those pictures, is the house I am in right now. But how is that even possible?

So that girl, Cami, lived in Scott his house? And here it was again, the flashbacks. I was right. Me and Cami had a lot of memories in her house, that looked exactly like this one.

Sc: "Y/N! Wake upppppppp."

I slowly open my eyes.

Sc: "Finally, you should really get ready if you want to get to school on time."

I look at the time. It's 08:20. Oh shit, I have to be there in 10 minutes. I fastly make myself ready, go downstairs and say thank you to Melissa. 

Sc: "I got some breakfast for us. You can eat it on the way." 

I nod and we both go outside. While walking to school it is a bit quiet.

"Soooo Scott, how come you are you know, a wolf?"

Sc: "Last year I got bitten while searching in the woods for a dead body. Why?"

"Oh well, I was curious. Do you regret it?"

Sc: "What? Being bitten?"

"Going to the woods that night..."

Sc: "In the beginning, yes. It was awful and I didn't know what or how. But later on, I accepted the fact that I am who I am now and It is now a part of me, I actually like it now."

I give him a little smile, we have finally arrived at school. 3 minutes left to get to class. 

"See you later Scott, thanks for the breakfast!" 

Sc: "No problem!"

I wander through the hall hoping to find someone from my class as I still don't know where I need to be. Luckily I see Liam standing with a black haired girl. 

"Hey Liam, sorry to bother but where do I need to be for class that starts in like, a minute?"

Li: " There." 

He points at a door on the other side. 

"Thank you," I say and I leave them. 

I look behind me and see the girl looking at me like I am her enemy, I hope she is not mad for bothering them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally another part! Sorry for the long wait, I have been starting to write more drafts again and will post them soon!