T W O

Margarita was washing her motorcycle out front since it got mud on the side. That's when she noticed someone running towards her. She dropped the rag in the bucket and stood up. "Are you Margarita?" The man asked. "I'm guessing your the guy in the phone follow me" Margarita said.

The two went inside then into the hallway and down the stairs. Margarita opened a door and there was Juan cleaning up. "Omg" The man said heading over to Sebastian. Juan then left and Margarita stayed. "He was helping me if your wondering how he got hurt" Margarita said sitting near a table doing her homework.

"What do you mean?" The man asked. "We were at a coffee shop and next to the shop was a alleyway. I had my motorcycle parked there and about four or five guys came at me. I had them handled but he came and joined the fight. Got stabbed during" Margarita said. "And I thought I was the one getting into trouble" The man said chuckling.

"He's stable for now might wake up in a hour" Margarita said putting her stuff into her backpack. "Thank you and my names chris" Chris said. "Nice to meet you Chris" Margarita said leaving. She went up the stairs then left to her room. She closed the door behind her throwing her backpack on the floor. She pulled a book from her bookshelf revealing a passageway.

She walked down the hall closing the book behind her. She entered her cave as she called it and started working out. She changed into a black sports bra and black leggings. She put her hair into a ponytail as Juan came in. They started to fight each other with swords. After a while Margarita managed to pin Juan down. They both got up and walked down the same hallway and into her room. Then they made there way to the kitchen.

"estas mejorando Margarita" juan said handing her a bottle of water. "mejor que tu?" Margarita teased. "ala mejor" Juan said. They both burst out laughing. "Qué quieres para cenar?" Juan asked. "unos tacos de fajita" Margarita said. Juan scoffed. "Pinche columbiana" Juan said. Margarita laughed. "Tu eres columbiano" Margarita said. Juan rolled his eyes and went to order.

"hey um Sebastian is awake and wanted to talk to you" Chris said entering the kitchen. "Coming" Margarita said following him. They went into the medical room and Sebastian was sitting down. "Hey babe" chris said. Sebastian looked up and smiled. "How you feeling?" Margarita asked. "I'm fine thank you" Sebastian said.

"Sorry about earlier those guys kept messing with me for a while now" Margarita said. "What do you mean?" Sebastian asked. "I got into some beef with them nothing to major" Margarita said. "You got into some beef with four guys?" Chris asked. "Yeah we made some dumb deal. I had broken it off" margarita said. "Deal?" Sebastian said. "That's not important it's dumb" Margarita said.

"Look you don't have to tell us if you don't want to" chris said. Juan came in. "Ay Margarita esta una persona en la puerta" Juan said. Margarita sighed. "I'll be right back" Margarita said. She left to the front door and opened it to reveal her brother Fransisco. "qué estás haciendo aquí?!" Margarita asked. "Qué no puedo ver a mi hermanita?" Fransisco asked.

"no cuando me abandonaste" Margarita said. "No te abandonaste Margarita" Francisco said. "Que si!" Margarita exclaimed. "mira, necesitaba tiempo de la muerte de mamá y papá. Victoria y yo no te abandonamos" Fransisco said. "Que mentiras" Margarita said. "no es mentira margarita" Fransisco said.

"Cómo debería creerte? Han pasado tres años, Fransisco, tres malditos años!" Margarita yelled. "Perdon Margarita pero una persona no toma una semana o días para recuperarse.  sabes lo cerca que éramos de mamá y papá" Fransisco said. Margarita stood there fighting tears. Then she hugged him and he hugged back.

"Can I join?" A voice asked behind Fransisco. Margarita let go of him and hugged Victoria. After a couple of minutes the siblings let go and went inside. "Hola Fransisco, Victoria" Juan said from the kitchen. ''Juan! Como estas?" Victoria said giving him a side hug. "Estoy bien señorita" juan said. "Hey Margarita a little help?" Chris asked.

Margarita turned around and saw Chris helping Sebastian. She went over and put her arm around his shoulder then lead him to the sofa. "We didn't know you had guests lil sister" Fransisco said. "Oh Chris, Sebastian met my sister and brother, Fransisco and Victoria" Margarita said. "Hello there" Chris said helping Sebastian sit down. "Hi Mr Chris, Mr Sebastian" Fransisco said.

His English isnt bad but wasnt good either. Margarita was still teaching him but he had a lot to learn. "Water? Coke? Beer?" Victoria asked. "A beer if you dont mind seb?" Chris asked. "Water please" Sebastian said. "Here you go" Victoria said handing them the bottles. "Thank you" Chris said. The doorbell than rang and Juan went to get it.

Margarita then headed to the kitchen and got a mexican coke and sat with Fransisco on the sofa. He wrapped his arm around her as she opened the coke with her hand. "So where do you three come from?" Chris asked trying to start a conversation. "Columbia" Victoria said from the kitchen. "Really? I'm from Romania" Sebastian said.

"e frumos acolo" Margarita said. "tu vorbesti romana?" Sebastian asked surprised. "o facem toți trei. tatăl nostru era român" Fransisco said. "What did they say?" Chris asked. "There dad was Romanian so all three of them speak it" Sebastian said. "So your half romanian and half columbian?" Chris asked. "No we are half romanian, half mexican and one hundred percent columbian" Margarita said.

"But Juan's just columbian" Victoria said as he came in with a bag. "Que?" Juan asked. "Nada juan" Margarita said.  After dinner Chris and Sebastian stayed the night and Fransisco, Victoria and Margarita slept in her room all cuddling in bed.